- Counter-Currents Publishing - http://www.counter-currents.com -
Confessions of a Reluctant Hater
Posted By Greg Johnson On December 24, 2010 @ 11:59 pm In news item | Comments Disabled
Kindle E-Book: $5.99 
Confessions of a Reluctant Hater is an accessible and challenging introduction to White Nationalism, written by one of the leading voices of the North American New Right.
Confessions of a Reluctant Hater contains 28 short essays, reviews, and opinion pieces that chronicle the author’s discovery of a white worldview and a white voice to defend it. Greg Johnson discusses multiculturalism, immigration, economic policy, the Tea Party, and the 2008 and 2010 elections, as well as Craig Bodeker’s A Conversation About Race films, Christian Lander’s Whiter Shades of Pale, and even the controversies surrounding the “Ground Zero” mosque and the arrest of Henry Louis Gates, Jr.
Greg Johnson also shows that White Nationalism is not a rigid, right-wing orthodoxy, by including searching and controversial essays on drug legalization, race-mixing, homosexuality, “West Coast White Nationalism,” and counter-culture guru Alan Watts. He also argues that White Nationalism will not triumph until white racial consciousness leaves its right-wing ghetto and becomes the common sense of the whole political spectrum.
Greg Johnson is a master of defending radical and uncompromising views with wit, clarity, seductive logic, and brutal frankness.
Advance Praise for Confessions of a Reluctant Hater:
Greg Johnson’s work is something rarely seen but badly needed on the so-called New Right. His learning is both wide and deep, but lightly worn. He is not afraid to challenge the orthodoxies of Left and Right. He brings a sensitivity both West Coast and Traditional to the cultural politics of today. The works collected here will, like his website, serve as a foundation for any serious attempt to regain control over our destiny.
—James J. O’Meara
Greg Johnson is a rare writer, in that he can combine lucid insights with humor and off-the-wall ideas, offering an analysis of contemporary Western man, culture, and society that transcends disciplinary barriers and highlights the subterranean processes that govern the grand panorama of history. This may sound grandiose and esoteric, but the reader need not fear having to push his way through a caliginous jungle of abstruse terminology and turgid, sludge-like argumentation: Johnson’s simple and easy prose makes reading about these weighty matters an effortless task, clearing the decks for the reader to rethink the world.
—Alex Kurtagi?, author of Mister 
Preface · iii
Finding a White Voice
1. Confessions of a Reluctant Hater
2. A Nation of Immigrants?
3. Craig Bodeker’s A Conversation About Race
4. Craig Bodeker’s More of . . . A Conversation About Race
5. Christian Lander’s Whiter Shades of Pale
6. Tea Party: The Documentary Film
7. Separatism vs. Supremacism
8. To Cleanse America: A Modest Proposal
9. The “W” Word
10. The 2008 Presidential Election
11. A Tariff in Time . . . Saves Billions
12. The Gates Controversy
13. The Persecution of Kevin MacDonald
14. The Persecution of American Renaissance
15. The “Ground Zero” Mosque Controversy
16. The 2010 Midterm Elections
17. Implicit Whiteness & the Republicans
White Lifestyle Politics
18. West-Coast White Nationalism
19. Is Racial Purism Decadent?
20. Race-Mixing: Not Just for Losers Anymore?
21. Lawyers & Sex Crimes
22. Homosexuality & White Nationalism
23. Drug Legalization in the White Republic
24. Redneck Rousseau: Jim Goad’s Shit Magnet
25. It’s Time to STOP Shopping for Christmas
26. Merry Christmas, Infidels!
27. Remembering Alan Watts
28. The Spiritual Materialism of Alan Watts
Article printed from Counter-Currents Publishing: http://www.counter-currents.com
URL to article: http://www.counter-currents.com/2010/12/now-available-for-pre-orderconfessions-of-a-reluctant-hater/
URLs in this post:
 Image: http://www.counter-currents.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Confessions.jpg
 $5.99: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0063MVY36/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=countecurrenp-20&linkCode=as2&camp=217145&creative=399373&creativeASIN=B0063MVY36
 Mister: http://www.counter-currents.com/2010/06/mister/
Copyright © 2011 Counter-Currents Publishing. All rights reserved.