To download the mp3, right-click here and choose “save link as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here.
Dr. Mark Dyal is an American scholar and writer. He has an M.A. in black studies and a Ph.D. in anthropology. His dissertation is on Italian “Ultras” — soccer hooligans and skinheads — focusing on their “agonistic” subculture and its roots in Italian fascism; in Counter-Enlightenment thinkers like Friedrich Nietzsche, Julius Evola, and Georges Sorel; and in the indigenous European resistance of globalization, liberalism, and immigration.
- His experiences in Rome living with and studying Italian Ultras
- Georges Sorel
- The political potential of the Italian Ultras
- Casa Pound
- Carlo Petrini and Slow Food
- The nature of the North American New Right as an intellectual movement
- Absolute and relative knowledge
- Evola and Traditionalism
- Future writing projects
- Giambattista Vico