[jwplayer file=”CCR-The_Stark_Truth-20120924-Pete_Papaherakles.mp3″ streamer=”rtmp://s3cxt7hxkp9tvh.cloudfront.net/cfx/st” provider=”rtmp” duration=”3833″]
To download the mp3, right-click here and choose “save link as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here.
Pete Papaherakles is a Greek-born American journalist who works for the American Free Press, where he writes articles, contributes cartoons and illustrations, and serves as outreach director. He also writes for The Barnes Review.
- The Golden Dawn Party in Greece
- The demographic threat of non-white immigration into white lands
- White guilt and demoralization
- The Jewish role in engineering white guilt and non-white immigration
- Michael Collins Piper
- The Muslim colonization of Europe
- The difference between being primarily anti-Jewish and primarily pro-white