Counter-Currents has republished four of Ezra Pound’s works on economics. These texts were already available online.
- Social Credit: An Impact  (1935)
- What is Money For?  (1939)
- America, Roosevelt, and the Causes of the Present War  (1944)
- Introduction to the Economic Nature of the United States  (1944)
We are looking for electronic versions of the following works which are not yet online (as well as clear photocopies, so we can check them):
- ABC of Economics (1933)
- Alfred Venison’s Poems: Social Credit Themes by the Poet of Titchfield Street (1935)
- A Visiting Card (1942)
- Gold and Work (1944)
Please email me at email@example.com  if you have copies.