[jwplayer file=”http://cdn.counter-currents.com/radio/CCR-Counter-Currents-Radio-20121008-Matt_Heimbach.mp3″ streamer=”rtmp://s3cxt7hxkp9tvh.cloudfront.net/cfx/st” provider=”rtmp” duration=”3813″]
To download the mp3, right-click here and choose “save link as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here.
Matthew Heimbach is a Senior at Towson University in Maryland. He is the founder of Towson’s White Student Union, which recently sponsored a speech by Jared Taylor on White Identity.
- How to form a White Student Union
- The reaction of the Towson University administration, faculty, and student body to the White Student Union
- Matt on his racial awakening
- The reaction of his family to his racial awakening and activism
- How the broader pro-white movement has helped or hindered the Towson White Student Union
- How activists can deal with discouragement and burn out
- How people in college towns can help White Student Unions to form and sustain themselves
- How you can help the Towson White Student Union