To download the mp3, right-click here  and choose “save link as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here .
- The logistics of travel to and from Iran
- Mark Weber’s impressions of Tehran and the Iranian people
- The views of different Iranians on their government
- The status of women in Iran
- The status of religious minorities in Iran.
- The effects of economic sanctions on Iran.
- Iranians’ attitude towards Americans
- The national identity of Americans as opposed to the national identity of Iranians
- Ethnic groups and ethnic relations within Iran.
- Observations on Iranian President Ahmadinejad.
- Iranian President Ahmadinejad’s and Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu’s speeches at the UN
Editor’s note: We encountered some audio difficulties during the recording of this interview. Please bear with us as we work to bring you the highest sound quality possible.