Since our last update, we have received 3 donations totaling $452, which will be matched for a total of $904. Our new grand total is $28,135. We thank you all for your generous support!
This leaves $5,925 left of our $10,000 matching grant, which runs out October 31. Halloween is now 8 days away. Thus we need to raise more than $740.00/per day to run out this matching grant.
Don’t worry, though. We’ll make it. I know there are a few thousand dollar donors out there. We just need to reach them. So please give generously, because time is of the essence.
We also have two special incentives to give:
1. We have two copies of the hardcover edition of Savitri Devi’s Defiance: The Prison Memoirs of Savitri Devi, ed. R. G. Fowler. Defiance was released in a limited edition of 200 numbered hardcover copies. These copies are unnumbered printer overruns, which will be signed and personalized by the editor, so each one will be unique and highly collectible.
While they last, we will give one copy of any of these books to anyone who donates $100 or more and who specifically requests a copy.
2. We have one copy of the hardcover edition of Savitri Devi’s Gold in the Furnace: Experiences in Post-War Germany, ed. R. G. Fowler. This is an unnumbered printer overrun, the only one we have. It will be signed and personalized by the editor.
We will give it to anyone who makes a donation of $500 or more and who requests it.
You can make two different types of donations:
- First, you can make is a single donation of any size.
- Second, you can make a recurring donation of any size.
Recurring donations are particularly helpful, since they allow us better to predict and plan for the future. We have added several new levels for recurring donations. Please visit our Donate  page for more information.
We can also customize the amount of a monthly donation. There are, moreover, other ways to make monthly donations besides Paypal, although it is the most convenient. For more details, contact Mike Polignano at: Webmaster@Counter-Currents.com 
There are several ways to make one-time donations:
- The easiest is through Paypal. For a one-time donation, just use the following button:
- You can send check, money order, or credit card payment by mail. Just print out our donation form in Word  or PDF .
- You can make a secure credit card donation direct from our Donation  page.
Please give generously!
Thank you for your readership and support.
Counter-Currents Publishing, Ltd.