[jwplayer file=”http://cdn.counter-currents.com/radio/CCR-TST-Kevin_MacDonald-20121102.mp3″ streamer=”rtmp://s3cxt7hxkp9tvh.cloudfront.net/cfx/st” provider=”rtmp” duration=”3112″]
To download the mp3, click here .
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here .
Robert Stark interviews Kevin MacDonald on a variety of topics:
- Kevin MacDonald’s recent article “Lee Siegel: Exuding Jewish Triumphalism “
- Jewish anxiety about the rise of Asians to elite status
- Differing attitudes toward Israeli and South African apartheid
- The collapse of WASP resistance to the rising Jewish elite
- Jewish resistance to elite displacement
- Jews and the Left
- Jewish power and the 1960s
- Jewish over-representation among elites, corrected for IQ differences, as evidence of Jewish nepotism
- Why Jews support Muslim immigration into Europe
- The different attitudes of Overseas Chinese and Jewish Diaspora communities toward their hosts
- The persecution and hostile work environment Dr. MacDonald endures at California State University — Long Beach
- The need for explicit advocacy of white ethnic interests