To download the mp3, right-click here and choose “save target as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here.
In this edition of Attack the System, Keith Preston and Ryan Faulk discuss Faulk’s idea of “omniseparatism.”
Ryan Faulk is a thinker who has traversed the entire political spectrum. He is very active on YouTube.
- How Faulk went from being a theocrat to a Marxist-Leninist to a neo-Conservative to a White Nationalist before finally arriving at his current position of anti-Statist “omniseparatism”
- What steps would be necessary to put omniseparatism into effect, and what sort of difficulties are likely to arise and how to deal with them
- Current secessionist movements and how they relate to omniseparatism
- “Rights” language and how supposedly “oppressed” groups belie their status when they wield the power to get legislation passed in support of their “rights”.
- How Tim Wise is a actually white supremacist