[jwplayer file=”http://cdn.counter-currents.com/radio/CCR-ATS-20121204-Ryan_Faulk.mp3″ streamer=”rtmp://s3cxt7hxkp9tvh.cloudfront.net/cfx/st” provider=”rtmp” duration=”3511″]
To download the mp3, right-click here  and choose “save target as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here .
In this edition of Attack the System, Keith Preston and Ryan Faulk discuss Faulk’s idea of “omniseparatism.”
Ryan Faulk is a thinker who has traversed the entire political spectrum. He is very active on YouTube .
- How Faulk went from being a theocrat to a Marxist-Leninist to a neo-Conservative to a White Nationalist before finally arriving at his current position of anti-Statist “omniseparatism”
- What steps would be necessary to put omniseparatism into effect, and what sort of difficulties are likely to arise and how to deal with them
- Current secessionist movements and how they relate to omniseparatism
- “Rights” language and how supposedly “oppressed” groups belie their status when they wield the power to get legislation passed in support of their “rights”.
- How Tim Wise is a actually white supremacist