- Counter-Currents Publishing - http://www.counter-currents.com -
Counter-Currents Moving Sale
Posted By News Item On December 17, 2012 @ 6:38 am In news item | Comments Disabled
We’re moving, and that’s good news for you. We’ve decided to reduce or eliminate our stocks of certain items.
1. Anthony M. Ludovici, The Lost Philosopher: The Best of Anthony M. Ludovici, ed. John V. Day
For more details about the contents, click here .
Wholesale inquiries welcome.
For orders of five or more, contact us to determine postage: [email protected] .
2. Select issues of The Occidental Quarterly (quantities are limited): $10 each
For more details about individual issues, click here .
3. Samuel Francis, ed., Race and the American Prospect , with essays by Kevin MacDonald, Jared Taylor, Wayne Lutton, Richard Lynn, Richard McCulloch, and others.
4. Ward Kendall, Hold Back This Day 
5. J. Philippe Rushton, Race, Evolution, and Behavior: A Life History Perspective, abridged edition
6. Louis T. March, Harvest of Lies: The Black Farmer Lawsuit Against the U.S. Department of Agriculture
7. James Mason, Siege: The Collected Writings of James Mason 
8. Samuel Francis, Ethnopolitics: Immigration, Race, and the American Political Future 
For orders of five or more, please contact us for special shipping rates: [email protected] .
Article printed from Counter-Currents Publishing: http://www.counter-currents.com
URL to article: http://www.counter-currents.com/2012/12/counter-currents-moving-sale/
URLs in this post:
 Image: http://www.counter-currents.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Camel-Caravan.jpg
 here: http://www.counter-currents.com/the-lost-philosopher/
 here: http://www.toqonline.com/archive/
 Race and the American Prospect: http://www.counter-currents.com/race-and-the-american-prospect/
 Hold Back This Day: http://www.counter-currents.com/hold-back-this-day/
 Siege: The Collected Writings of James Mason: http://www.counter-currents.com/siege/
 Ethnopolitics: Immigration, Race, and the American Political Future: http://www.counter-currents.com/ethnopolitics/
Copyright © 2011 Counter-Currents Publishing. All rights reserved.