[jwplayer file=”http://cdn.counter-currents.com/radio/CCR-BitcoinRoundtable–032713.mp3″ streamer=”rtmp://s3cxt7hxkp9tvh.cloudfront.net/cfx/st” provider=”rtmp” duration=”3156″]
To download the mp3, right-click here and choose “save target as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here.
Greg Johnson, Matt Parrott, and Michael Polignano talk about Bitcoin currency. Topics include:
- What are Bitcoins?
- Is Bitcoin deflationary?
- The potential for other digital fiat currencies
- Bitcoin vs. Social Credit (see Greg Johnson, “Money for Nothing“)
- The Ezra Pound: a hypothetical digital fiat currency that realizes Social Credit aims
- What is the likely effect of Bitcoin on central banking?
- What are the potential consequences of Bitcoin for the New Right?
- Can a global currency promote local, tribal autonomy?
- The intellectual bankruptcy of the Left
- The danger of Right-wing Caesarism to the New Right