In honor of the birthday of Corneliu Zelea Codreanu, founder of the Romanian Iron Guard, I wish to draw your attention to the following works at Counter-Currents:
- Julius Evola, “The Tragedy of the Romanian ‘Iron Guard’”
- Greg Johnson, “Codreanu’s The Prison Notes”
- Theodore J. O’Keeffe, “Codreanu and the Iron Guard” (Czech translation here)
- Frank Martell, “The Rocky Road to Victory: Learning from Codreanu’s Mistakes”
- Christopher Thorpe, “The History of Corneliu Z. Codreanu and the Legionary Movement”
To learn more about Codreanu, read his For My Legionaries (The Iron Guard) and The Nest Leader’s Manual. Codreanu’s The Prison Notes is out of print, but it will be reprinted, and we will sell it again as soon as it becomes available. The Prison Notes also contains Julius Evola’s complete writings on Codreanu and the Iron Guard.