Interview with Gilad Atzmon

Gilad-Atzmon60:12 / 119 words

To listen in a player, click here.

To download the mp3, right-click here and choose “save link as” or “save target as.”

To subscribe to our podcasts, click here.

On Sunday, April 12th, 2015, I sat down with Gilad Atzmon in London for a wide-ranging discussion of his views on Zionism, Israel, Palestine, the Jewish question, Jewish identity, philosophy (Kant, Heidegger, Weininger), history and the concealment of shame, Kevin MacDonald, and David Duke.

After the interview was over, I re-read my review of Gilad’s book The Wandering Who?. I was surprised, as I had forgotten how critical it was. Thus it was very big of him to do this interview, and I admire that trait greatly.

This entry was posted in Counter-Currents Radio and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.

1. Posted July 1, 2015 at 3:41 pm | Permalink

Interesting interview, I’m not sure I trust Atzmon, he’s not very firm on his points and from what I gather, he seem to have no problem with racial and cultural deracination and simply wishes the same for Jews. I’m not sure I ever heard him reject universalism.

Greg Johnson made me HOWL with laughter when he asked Gilad if he played the saxophone solo on money. That was perfect delivery, and completely unexpected, it also flew right over Gilad’s head. Add comedic genius to Greg’s impressive list of talents.

2. Ogier
    Posted May 4, 2015 at 8:09 am | Permalink

Atzmon is indeed charming and intelligent, and his Manhatten video is a great starter to link to to invite people, still saturated with pc-prop, to reevaluate the official take on “anti-semitism”. But if there is a next time, it would be interesting to hear what he thinks about wn, multiculturalism in Europe, et.c. He clearly cements a shared responsability for jews for their historical conflicts in Europe and elsewhere, but does he think it just to reestablish Europe as the homelands of europeans? As it supposedly would be for the palestinians? In the end of the Manhatten video I think he concluded that in the end jews and palestinians in Israel will assimilate into eachother, as they are both eating humus.. I though that was an extraordinarily daft conclusion on an otherwise so intelligent analasys, that I didnt know what to think about it. And so it would be interesting to dig a little deeper into what his agenda is, besides “asking questions”, or at least what he sees as the practical solution for ethnic competition. Surely not that all jews and europeans can be expected to end up thinking like himself and dissolve their ethnic and cultural identity?

3. Verlis
    Posted May 2, 2015 at 8:26 pm | Permalink

he can claim to have ‘given up being a Jew,’ but his genes say otherwise.

But if all Jews behaved like Atzmon there would, in short order, be no Jews left. Genes matter, but exactly what they “say” is far from simple to determine, and the case for race is not made easier by pretending to know otherwise.

4. Lew
    Posted May 1, 2015 at 7:38 pm | Permalink

That was an excellent and informative discussion. Gilad Atzmon is a damn intelligent, erudite and interesting man. I’m surprised his body hasn’t been found floating in a river. His work is thermo-nuclear subversive just like Kevin MacDonald’s.

5. barzun
    Posted April 30, 2015 at 2:54 am | Permalink

I really like this guy, but “there is no solution to the JQ, so get a hobby!” is not a satisfactory answer for self-evident reasons.

6. WN
    Posted April 28, 2015 at 12:47 am | Permalink

Very interesting interview. Though I follow Atzmon and, of course, agree with much of what he says about Jews, I am always perplexed by the concept of the “self-hating ___.” I simply cannot relate to anyone who hates his racial or ethnic heritage. It is not in my nature to do so. Thinking critically, yes; self-hatred, most certainly not. Of course, I am overly sensitive to such matters as a member of the only race that is supposed to self-hate (at least in the West).

I hope this interview brings a bunch of open-minded newbies and curious anti-Whites to CC if only to hear exactly what self-hating Whites sound like to WNs. If it seems strange coming from a Jew but not a White, with hope, some light may be shed and some doors opened as they ask themselves why.

But kudos to Mr. Atzmon for sitting down and talking honestly with you. I too admire courageous free-thinkers even if I disagree with them on certain things.

Thanks, Greg.

• random
      Posted April 28, 2015 at 10:06 am | Permalink

I agree. I think the real reason people (including those Jews) hate the self-haters is because, they tarnish us directly. They represent us merely be cause they’re of the same race. And if they look weak, pathetic, and full of guilt etc. we become associated with that. Especially since they always seem to think they are speaking for their race as a whole – they rarely speak as individuals. It’s always “we” but never “I”.
      Then you can throw in the whole fifth-column aspect, and a few other ones… I think ultimately it’s probably a natural healthy instinct to hate the self-haters.

• W but not WN
      Posted April 30, 2015 at 5:09 pm | Permalink

I think the line between thinking critically and self-hatred can be pretty thin at times. Louis-Ferdinand Céline is probably not someone one regards as self-hating but even in the infamous Bagatelles he is at times more savage to the French than to the Jews.

• WN
        Posted May 1, 2015 at 1:45 am | Permalink

Thinking critically (and by this I do not mean “critical theory”) is a process by which one seeks to improve and purify. It arises from a deep concern for the future. It is why we all do what we do for White people. It is based in love and respect. Self-hatred is, just as Greg called it in is in his original review of Atzmon’s book, self-extermination–the desire for the eradication of oneself and one’s lineage or ancestry. It is either a psychological defect or the end result of intense brain-washing of one sort or another. With all due respect, that is by no means a fine line.

• EXSURGO Apparel