To listen in a player, click here.
To download the mp3, right-click here and choose “save link as” or “save target as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here.
On April 12, 2015, Greg Johnson interviewed veteran British nationalist activist Richard Edmonds in London. Topics discussed include:
- How Edmonds became racially conscious
- The importance of Enoch Powell
- His discovery of the National Front
- John Tyndall
- Martin Webster
- The virtues of activists: courage, intelligence, and energy
- How the Tories insincerely play the race card over and over
- The birth of the British National Party
- The successes of the BNP in 2009 and 2010
- The distinction between the movement and the parties
- His reasons for long-term optimism
- The decline of the British National Party
- Nick Griffin
- The courage and dedication of BNP activists and candidates
- The tendency of political parties to collapse in the face of election setbacks
- Advice to college students
- How have white nations acquired hostile elites?
- The establishment of the post-World War II order
- The necessity of revisionism about World War I and World War II
- How the far Left determines the direction of British Politics