Recent Interviews with Greg Johnson

microphone2162 words

I have done two extensive interviews recently:

First, on Between Two Lampshades with Michael Enoch of The Right Stuff, I talk about the shortcomings of libertarianism, the necessity of paternalism, the problem with marijuana, and the exploitation of the open, trusting European ethos by parasite tribes like Jews and Gypsies.

Second, on Red Ice Radio with Henrik Palmgren of Red Ice Creations, I talk more about how Jews have hacked the European mind, explain why I do not subscribe to broad-brush critiques of liberalism and “modernity,” and also expand upon my debate on Christianity with Jonas De Geer. The second hour of the show is behind a pay wall. I recommend that all Counter-Currents readers become subscribers to Red Ice Creations. There is a huge amount of very good information and interviews behind their pay wall.

I want to thank Michael Enoch and Henrik Palmgren for inviting me on their programs and for being excellent conversation partners.

This entry was posted in North American New Right and tagged , , . Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.

1. Occidental Composer
    Posted June 8, 2015 at 10:06 pm | Permalink

Dr. Johnson,

I really enjoyed the Lampshades interview. Changing the (racial) philosophy of the Libertarians is a viable strategy. After all, they’re 99.999% white.; I think the Libertarians ought to acknowledge that fact.

2. mike
    Posted June 3, 2015 at 2:37 pm | Permalink

few people inspire me more than Greg Johnson. after just listening to him articulate our position on Red Ice i feel like i have been reinvigorated and am good to go for another year of 24/7 dragon slaying. THAT’S how powerful the spoken word is and that’s why forums like Red Ice are so important .

3. Henrik
    Posted June 2, 2015 at 11:38 pm | Permalink

I’ve enjoyed several of the recent Red Ice interviews and ponied up some shekels for a one year membership.

4. Demosthenes
    Posted June 2, 2015 at 6:32 pm | Permalink

After posting my last comment, I was taken to a screen that admonished me to ” slow down. Your posting comments too quickly.” Funny because it took me at least 5 minutes type that via my iOS 5.

I really need to sign up for red ice creations extra hours and stop being a cheap gentile. I think the prospect is more likely now that Dr. Johnson has put in another hour in the archive. Ms Van Court your hour on red Ice wa also worth the while.

Posted June 2, 2015 at 6:47 pm | Permalink

There is a problem with the website that we will shake out with a complete fresh reinstallation next weekend.

5. Posted June 2, 2015 at 4:34 pm | Permalink

Your interview on Red Ice with Henrik Palmgren was brilliant, especially the second hour. It was a treat to listen you you just talk and talk and talk!! Sometimes that’s the best way to think and communicate, not too structured, just relaxed and unencumbered, for *hours!* I’ve also been very impressed with Henrik, who has an extraordinary breadth of knowledge, and is a super-nice guy. I personally am at a loss for what we should do — I’ve been racking my brains for years and I’ve come up with exactly nothing. Maybe your ideas and opinions will change slightly with the passage of time, and maybe not, but this interview is a “classic,” and when it was over I felt reassured that *somebody* knows what to do. Thank God.

Posted June 2, 2015 at 5:26 pm | Permalink

Thanks. I will have to get it transcribed.

• Eric
        Posted June 3, 2015 at 9:57 pm | Permalink

Please expand upon the first half hour of the interview into an article or book. Well articulated…as always!

• Mighty
        Posted June 3, 2015 at 11:17 pm | Permalink

Please do. I do not have access to the second hour.

• EXSURGO Apparel