Do Not Shed Tears for the Drowned Boys

Do not shed tears for the drowned boys
like flotsam on the Turkish shores.
Free from their fathers’ stupidity,
their wings bear the Trojan horse
to the ruins of antiquity
and to the altruistic Norse.

Weep rather for the fair-haired boys
and for the blue and green-eyed girls,
your grandsons and your great granddaughters
with tiny fingers in yellow curls?
There will be no baptismal waters,
only fire drowning out their worlds.

This entry was posted in North American New Right and tagged , , , , . Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.

1. AprilintheNorth
    Posted September 6, 2015 at 1:42 pm | Permalink

I deal with the dead quite a bit and have a difficult time believing this is a body that has been in the water that long.

2. Peter Quint
    Posted September 6, 2015 at 1:38 pm | Permalink

Well I don’t know what all the ruckus is about. Look at the Catholic Pope ordering each parish to take in at least two families of refugees. I know for a fact that all the Catholic priests and Protestant pastors are looking out for the best interests of the white race. Just think how bad it would be if they didn’t have our best interests at heart!

3. G.M.
    Posted September 6, 2015 at 1:05 pm | Permalink

“Norwegian Blue”

4. Marc
    Posted September 6, 2015 at 2:12 am | Permalink

And please WEEP for the THOUSANDS of White YEZIDI YOUNG GIRLS, who have been officially reduced to SEX SLAVERY by the ISIS monsters!! A sickening atrocity, which is hardly mentionned in our dastardly medias!… They are much more preoccupied by all these “poor” Muzzrat immigrants, who are FLOODING right now the shores and borders of Europe!…

5. pictorex
    Posted September 5, 2015 at 11:14 pm | Permalink

According to reports the father of the drowned child was not in fact a war refugee, but his immediate motive was getting his teeth fixed in Europe (at European taxpayers’s expense, how else?)

6. rhondda
    Posted September 5, 2015 at 9:30 pm | Permalink

Who I despise more than anyone are virtue signalers. “They are victims, so we must give them our sons’ and daughters’ future to help them.” They come and then make demands. They are not victims, lesser beings than us. They have agency. They make their choices.
    When I hear virtue signalers making excusing for them for rape and murder, a burning hate is created. I am not laughing at their dead children. But, I am thoroughly pissed at being told I have to feel sorry for them. I feel sorry for the elderly Norwegians who are being displaced from their homes for these parasites. I feel sorry for all the women in Sweden who have been raped by these bastards. I feel sorry for all the white young men who cannot find jobs. You want more white babies, then make it safe to have them.

• rhondda
      Posted September 5, 2015 at 10:48 pm | Permalink

Typo: ‘ making excuses for them’

7. Posted September 5, 2015 at 9:24 pm | Permalink

I do feel terrible when seeing that picture. It is awful. Reminds me what a horrible decision it was to destroy Syria’s stable and relatively prosperous regime. Though as a normal person I see this picture and it makes me very sad, it doesn’t persuade me that we should allow millions of Arabs and Africans into our lands. That is suicide.

I don’t think it is impossible to be compassionate and empathize with this boy’s family and at the same time not want Europe to be flooded beneath an endless tide of Arabs and Africans.

• Verlis
      Posted September 6, 2015 at 3:33 am | Permalink

I can never work up much sympathy for the suffering of individual strangers and I fail to see what makes this kid’s death so special anyway. People die all the time in circumstances even more unfortunate than this, and if I were to be stricken by grief over every single incident I’d never be able to live my own life.

I feel much more sympathy for the suffering of Syrians as a whole – almost infinitely more than I could ever feel for, say, Koreans or Nigerians. In terms of racial gradations, they’re simply too close to home for me to ignore their pain. It’s only when I remind myself of what a cultural disaster they are that my heart hardens. Still, although I’d never accept them on a permanent basis, I’d be willing to put them up in camps were it not for the fact that leftist scum would use that as a foot in the door.

8. Maple Leaf
    Posted September 5, 2015 at 9:17 pm | Permalink

forget it!

9. Theodore
    Posted September 5, 2015 at 5:49 pm | Permalink

There’s Europe-wide weeping and wailing over one dead Syrian boy, but for hundreds of English children sexually molested by Pakis in Rotherham only a deafening silence.

The White race has all the biological fitness of the dodo bird.

• Stronza
      Posted September 7, 2015 at 3:25 pm | Permalink

The White race has all the biological fitness of the dodo bird.

And that is because White “geniuses” decided it would be a great idea to keep inferior White people alive through technological medicine; and through “prevention” of disease by (temporarily) removing Nature’s aeons-old ability to rid the population of the unfit. Vaccination is the main culprit here, though not the only one.

And 95% of the population gobbled it up like starving hyenas. But Nature laughs last – now being driven to remove inferior populations (i.e., us) from the picture by inundating us with pathological agents of a more highly developed sort. If you can’t accept “germs” and understand their reason for existing, Nature ramps it up and will continue to do so.

• Theodore
        Posted September 13, 2015 at 7:19 am | Permalink

Can you stop spamming important topics with your neo-luddite anti-science and anti-vaccination nonsense. Pathological altruism among Whites has nothing to do with the introduction of vaccines.

First, we are to oppose vaccines because of sob stories of “vaccine side-effects” and now it is because we are supposed to live in the dark ages and let our folk be killed by preventable diseases.

How about we switch things around? The “poor babies” who suffered “side effects” from vaccines are themselves unfit and have been removed from the gene pool. There is culture-gene co-evolution, and technology is part of the culture we need to become adapted to. Let the unfit be removed. Mankind and its inventions are part of the environment as are viruses.

By the way, if you despise the technological advances of “White geniuses” can you please stop using computers and the Internet. Thank you.

• Stronza
          Posted September 13, 2015 at 2:27 pm | Permalink

No, that is not the primary reason, though it certainly enters the picture. The reason to stop vaccinating is that vaccinations are based on the foolish idea that the germ-based illnesses just occur for no reason other than an evil spirit or angry god, that there are not, and could not possibly be, any underlying pathology in the sufferer. That “germs” (in the broad sense) have no function in nature.

No, I won’t stop until Greg Johnson decides to refuse to publish my comments on this topic. Your desire to execute those who refuse vaccination (when you are running the shiny new national socialist glorious society you have planned for us) has served only to ramp up my desire to educate the good folks here.

Here is my reasoning: We white people are in serious sh*t because we are biologically degenerate and thus incapable of fending off our attackers. This degeneration in my judgment stems from not permitting nature to dispense with the weakest. It’s a fact that, prior to vaccines, when a disease was “going around”, not everyone contracted it, and not everyone who did contract it died. Why did only some people die from the big flu of 1918? With families all stuffed together in the same houses, some became ill, some died, most did not.

Till it happens to your child.

You undoubtedly see this as brilliant argumentation; however, how do we decide what “preventive” procedures, necessary or not, inflicted on babies and children legitimately serve to weed out the weakest? Some babies have died from unncecessary circucision from pure shock from the pain/blood loss/infection. How about we switch things around and consider this completely nonindicated surgery a form of weeding out the unfit. I mean, boys are tough, right, if they can’t take a little operation…

Mankind and its inventions are part of the environment as are viruses.

First of all, mankind’s inventions have a point of diminishing returns. Our devices will never outstrip our creator’s wisdom (or nature or God or the universe – take your pick, I don’t care).

Is it okay for me to use the internet if I want to publicly agree with you on something? In any case, don’t get so mad about this. I enjoy the jousting, it’s all grist for the ill. 90% of the population is on your side and you have nothing to fear from me or my kind. Carry on, Theo, carry on.

• rhondda
            Posted September 14, 2015 at 12:26 pm | Permalink

Stronza, I appreciate you more and more every day.

• Stronza
            Posted September 14, 2015 at 8:01 pm | Permalink

Grazie! Mille grazie. – Stronza.

10. Enderby
    Posted September 5, 2015 at 4:27 pm | Permalink

How about a caption contest for the picture of the dead kid? Seems like an instant classic internet meme.

Talk about “Wretched refuse of your teeming shore!”

Too soon?

Posted September 5, 2015 at 4:32 pm | Permalink

A free copy of Yankevich’s Journey Late at Night or my New Right vs. Old Right for the dankest meme or caption. I’ll be the judge.

• Minnesota Steve
        Posted September 6, 2015 at 11:22 am | Permalink

Contest submission: “Zionist-Neoconservative wars claim yet another victim.”

• rhondda
        Posted September 7, 2015 at 5:32 pm | Permalink

You want ‘dank’?

How about this?

New job position for Planned Parenthood: Beach combing.

I know. I am going to hell.

• A Fascitian
      Posted September 6, 2015 at 5:36 am | Permalink

” The Future of Whites ” ?

11. Realist
    Posted September 5, 2015 at 4:14 pm | Permalink

It’s not all or nothing. There are things that can be done short of sanctuary. One must not be inhuman to protect his race.

• Dollfuss
      Posted September 5, 2015 at 7:11 pm | Permalink

There are two positions:

Vantardist position = ha ha ha Syrians are dying in the water. Let’s have a dead kid photo competition.

Non-Vantardist position = Syrians are drowning fleeing their nation as it is destroyed by the forces of disintegration i.e. Israel, NATO, globalism, USA, global mega capitalism & their ISIS puppets. Sure, some are vain welfare desiring bums, but, on the whole, they are the victims of the same forces who are plotting the destruction of Europe. Laughing at their misfortune is playing The Chosen Ones’ game.

• Theodore
        Posted September 6, 2015 at 4:36 am | Permalink

Third position: I don’t give a goddamn about Syrians one way or the other as long as they are not in Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, or New Zealand. I’m not laughing at the dead boy – I find nothing funny about the invasion of Europe. I have so sympathy for him or his family either.
        Thank you.

12. rhondda
    Posted September 5, 2015 at 3:59 pm | Permalink

I have had compassion fatigue for a long time now. What little I have left I am hoarding for my own people. What is worse this father wanted to come to Canada to get his teeth fixed. He risked their lives for his own vanity. Wow. His weepy relatives on the CBC are to blame to for not knowing the danger. They were not starving. The relatives sent money regularly.
    Yet, we are to feel guilty. Reminds me of my childhood and eat your overcooked veggies because the starving have nothing. You have so much and they have nothing. yada, yada yada. Repeat again and again forever.

• EXSURGO Apparel