A reader asked me to compile lists of essential works on White Nationalism, race realism, the Jewish question, the New Right, and other topics. This is the first installment.
White Nationalism is about the creation of racially homogeneous homelands for all white peoples. White Nationalism is, therefore, incompatible with all types of multiracial societies, regardless of whether whites are supreme or subordinate.
1. Jared Taylor, White Identity: Racial Consciousness in the 21st Century (Oakton, Virginia: New Century Foundation, 2011). Read my review here.
2. Sam Francis, Essential Writings on Race, ed. Jared Taylor (Oakton, Virginia: New Century Foundation, 2007).
3. Patrick J. Buchanan, Suicide of a Superpower: Will America Survive to 2025? (New York: Thomas Dunne Books, 2011). Read my review here.
By the definition of White Nationalism offered above, the first three books on this list do not advocate White Nationalism. Instead, Jared Taylor does not talk about solutions and does not like the label “White Nationalist,” preferring the less specific “white advocate.” Sam Francis basically advocated white supremacy. And Patrick Buchanan envisions a meritocratic but normatively white society, i.e., a soft form of white supremacism. These books are included here, however, because they offer facts and arguments sufficient to establish White Nationalist conclusions, even of the authors don’t want to go there.
4. Michael O’Meara, Toward the White Republic (San Francisco: Counter-Currents, 2010).
5. David Duke, My Awakening: A Path to Racial Understanding (Covington, Louisiana: Free Speech Press, 1998).
6. Wilmot Robertson, The Dispossessed Majority, fourth edition (Cape Canaveral, Florida: Howard Allen, 1996).
The last three books listed here are by White Nationalists, although O’Meara’s book is actually the only one that argues for that conclusion. Duke and Robertson do, however, provide essential premises. (Robertson’s The Ethnostate [Cape Canaveral, Florida: Howard Allen, 1992] argues for explicit White Nationalism.)
The fact that five out of six of these books are not actually about White Nationalism, but simply provide elements of a case for White Nationalism, while the sixth (O’Meara) was taken out of print by its author, underscores the need for a simple and compelling case for White Nationalism. Fortunately, two books are forthcoming from Counter-Currents that fit that description: Gregory Hood’s Waking Up From the American Dream and my The White Nationalist Manifesto.
If you think these projects are important, please make a donation to Counter-Currents today. If saving the white race were a profit-making enterprise, we would have had an ethnostate a long time ago. Our efforts depend on your generosity.
If you want to send a non-tax deductible donation to Counter-Currents Publishing, you can make two different types of donations:
- A single donation of any size.
- A recurring donation of any size.
Recurring donations are particularly helpful, since they allow us better to predict and plan for the future. We have several levels for recurring donations. Please visit our Donations page for more information.
We can also customize the amount of a monthly donation.
There are several ways to make one-time donations:
- The easiest is with PayPal. Just use the following button:
- You can send check, money order, or credit card payment by mail. Just print out our donation form in Word or PDF.
- You can make a secure credit card donation direct from our Donation page.
Also, as we first announced in October of 2015, you now have two possible destinations for your donations: Counter-Currents Publishing and the Counter-Currents Foundation. The Counter-Currents Foundation is a US 501c3 educational corporation. Donations to it are deductible from US federal income taxes. The purpose of the Counter-Currents Foundation is specifically to promote scholarship and translations connected to the European New Right and allied movements. If you wish to earmark a donation to the Counter-Currents Foundation, or to discuss a particular project you would like to support, please contact me in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org.Please give generously!
Thank you for your loyal readership and support.