On June 11, the sixth anniversary of Counter-Currents going online, we launched our annual Summer Fundraiser, which ends each year on Halloween. Our goal this year is to raise $50,000. We have raised $6,679.31 so far from 120+ individuals, including a number who have begun monthly pledges. Thank you very much for a strong start.
Counter-Currents, like most publishers of dissident ideas, depends upon the generosity of our readers. And now more than ever, we need your support. The migrant crisis in Europe, almost daily attacks from Muslim and Black Lives Matter terrorists, the Brexit vote, and the Trump campaign mean that more of our people are listening than ever before for honesty about race, immigration, globalization, and nationalism. So we need to get our message to them. I have to get more articles, more podcasts, more videos, more translations, and more books out there. I need to travel more, network more, and bring more people together. And I can’t do it without your help.
There are many exciting things on the horizon for Counter-Currents.
In July, we held our second New York Forum, modeled on the London Forum. We had four speakers and an audience of more than forty. Counter-Currents will sponsor five New York Forum meetings per year: in January, March, May, July, and September. (November is reserved for our annual Fall retreat.) Like the London Forum, the New York Forum is a private, discreet, invitation-only gathering. Like the London Forum, the New York Forum will grow to be one of the most important metapolitical gatherings in North America, a miniature summit conference five times a year for thinkers and doers from all over the white world.
There are many important books that we will publish between now and the end of the year:
- Julius Evola’s East and West
- Anthony M. Ludovici’s Confessions of an Anti-Feminist
- Francis Parker Yockey’s The World in Flames, an anthology of his surviving essays, manuscripts, and correspondence edited by Kerry Bolton
- Saint-Loup’s The Volunteers, the gripping tale of the Frenchmen who volunteered to fight Bolshevism in World War II
- Maurice Bardèche’s Nuremberg, or The Promised Land
- The Alternative Right, an anthology/manifesto edited by Greg Johnson
- Leo Yankevich’s The Hypocrisies of Heaven: Poems Old and New
- Fenek Solère’s revolutionary novel The Rising
- Jef Costello’s The Importance of James Bond
- A new, 40% longer edition of Greg Johnson’s Confessions of a Reluctant Hater
And there will be a few surprises as well.
So please, if you value what we do here, make a donation today.
To encourage you to act now, we are offering a bonus for the first 9 donations of $100 or more: a four-DVD set (region free, so it will play anywhere) of speeches by Jonathan Bowden, five of which are not available on YouTube: Disc 1: Jonathan Bowden introduces Lady Michèle Renouf; Bowden on “The Real Meaning of Punch and Judy” Disc 2: Bowden, “Western Civilization: A Bullet Through Steel” and “Vanguardism: Hope for the Future” (previously unreleased; transcript here) But act quickly, as I have only 3 copies of this set left.
If you want to send a non-tax deductible donation to Counter-Currents Publishing, you can make two different types of donations:
- A single donation of any size.
- A recurring donation of any size.
Recurring donations are particularly helpful, since they allow us better to predict and plan for the future. We have several levels for recurring donations. Please visit our Donations page for more information.
We can also customize the amount of a monthly donation.
There are several ways to make one-time donations:
- The easiest is with PayPal. Please click here.
- You can send check, money order, or credit card payment by mail. Just print out our donation form in Word or PDF.
- You can make a secure credit card donation direct from our Donation page.
Also, as we first announced in October of 2015, you now have two possible destinations for your donations: Counter-Currents Publishing and the Counter-Currents Foundation. The Counter-Currents Foundation is a US 501c3 educational corporation. Donations to it are deductible from US federal income taxes. The purpose of the Counter-Currents Foundation is specifically to promote scholarship and translations connected to the European New Right and allied movements. If you wish to earmark a donation to the Counter-Currents Foundation, or to discuss a particular project you would like to support, please contact me in advance at email@example.com.Please give generously!
Remember: those who fight for the Golden Age live in it today. Thank you for your loyalty and support.
Counter-Currents Publishing, Ltd.
& North American New Right