January was a very exciting month for Counter-Currents and for me personally.
1. Our Newest Title
Our third book (and my first!), Confessions of a Reluctant Hater, is now in print. Click here  to order your copy today.
2. Our Blog Continues to Thrive
In January we published 94 posts and more than 450 comments. Since we went online on June 11, 2010, we have published a total of 598 online pieces (up from 504 this time last month), and more than 1,793 comments (up from 1,340 this time last month).
3. Our Readership and Web Traffic Continue to Rise
Our full traffic statistics are printed below, but I can’t resist mentioning that in January, we had 60,005 visits (up from 50,975 in December) from 28,546 unique visitors (up from 26,161), who looked at 198,008 pages (up from 192,905) and racked up an astonishing 1,733,531 “hits” (up from 1,101,829).
|Month||Unique Visitors||Number of Visits||Pages Viewed||Hits||Bandwidth|
In addition to my editorial work, I personally wrote 13 new posts (for a total of 49) and did 2 new translations (for a total of 32).
5. Our Articles Continue to be Reprinted
In December, 16 more of our articles were published on Robert Steuckers’ Euro-Synergies , the leading European New Right blog. A total of 70 articles have now been reprinted at Euro-Synergies, 11.7% of our total output. For a full report, click here .
6. Our Articles Continue to be Translated
In January, 10 more translations of articles from Counter-Currents appeared in German and Czech, and others may well be out there. We now count 42 translations into German, Russian, and Czech. We would love to encourage more translations. Since websites come and go, and we do not want these translations to be lost, we are bringing them online here. For a full report, click here .
7. January’s Top Ten Articles (with date of publication and number of readers)
- Vic Olvir, “Sylvia Plath: Stasis in Darkness,” Nov. 9: 2,710
- Greg Johnson, “On Violence,” Jan. 22: 2,238
- Kevin Alfred Strom, “The Beast as Saint: The Truth about Martin Luther King,” Jan. 16: 2,185
- Martin Penrose, “Interview with Nick Griffin,” Jan. 15: 2,150
- Trevor Lynch, Hellboy, movie review, August 6: 1,923
- Miguel Serrano, “Last Encounter with Carl Jung,” Oct. 28: 1,912
- Kerry Bolton, “Yukio Mishima,” Jan. 14: 1,784
- Derek Hawthorne, “D. H. Lawrence’s Critique of Modernity, Part 2,” Jan. 6: 1,780
- William Pierce, “Our Cause,” Jan. 8: 1,760
- James J. O’Meara, “The Eldritch Evola,” Jan. 23: 1,744
For three straight months, Vic Olvir’s Plath essay, Serrano’s Jung essay, and Trevor Lynch’s Hellboy review have been in our top ten. Most of the traffic to these articles is coming from Google searches, and I suspect that a good number of the searchers are high school and college age students who are writing papers on Plath and Jung or who are fans of Hellboy comics. These are the very people we most want to reach: young, literate, and educated.
Furthermore, since Counter-Currents is not tied to the daily news cycle, our most popular articles are being accessed month after month. As we add new articles and reviews, Counter-Currents is growing into a veritable online encyclopedia presenting a racially-conscious white outlook on . . . well, as in an encyclopedia, our scope is everything, the whole range of knowledge.
8. What’s Coming Next
Our forthcoming books are:
- Andy Nowicki’s novella The Columbine Pilgrim, release date: February 28, 2011
- Kerry Bolton’s Artists of the Right: Resisting Decadence, release date: March 31, 2011 (Note: We had to push the release date back because when the author delivered the final manuscript, he had added about 80 pages of new material, and that will take some time to edit.)
- North American New Right, vol. 1, release date: April 30, 2011
Other books in the works include titles by Julius Evola, Alain de Benoist, Edmund Connelly, Ward Kendall, Trevor Lynch, plus new titles from Michael O’Meara and Greg Johnson.
9. We’re Doing Well, but We Need Your Help to Do Better
The goal of Counter-Currents and North American New Right is to create an intellectual movement analogous to the European New Right, a movement that will lay the foundations of a White Republic in North America. It is too late to reform the system and too early to replace it. But we can promote our ideas and build our racially-conscious community so that we are ready and able to create a white society when the present system crashes.
Like all promoters of ideas that go against the current, Counter-Currents and North American New Right depend on the donations of readers and friends to survive and to grow.
Mike Polignano and I have put an enormous amount of work into Counter-Currents, starting back in April of 2010, when we began laying the groundwork for this project.
We’re not doing this to get rich. Every month we struggle to make our rent. Neither of us has had health insurance since June. But in time, we hope that Counter-Currents will become economically self-sustaining and be able to put money into the movement by employing people, as opposed to drawing money out in the form of donations.
We’re not doing this to be popular, either. Since starting this project, we have been drenched in buckets of slime — not from the left or the Jews — but from people who claim to be on our side.
We’re not doing it for the fun either, although we’re having a blast!
We’re doing this because, in the end, the only thing that matters is whether there are white people on this planet 200 years from now. Because if there are not, then everything beautiful, noble, and good in the world will perish with us. Indeed, without our stewardship, life itself — the only life we know for sure exists in the universe — may perish too, and the Earth will just be a lifeless cinder in the void.
Yes, that’s right, we want to save the world. And when it comes to getting out of bed in the morning, nothing motivates you quite like that. If you think we are doing good work and have a sound approach, the logical thing to do is help us out. We would be very grateful.
10. How You can Help Counter-Currents at no Cost to Yourself
Amazon.com has an affiliate marketing program. If you visit Amazon through the Counter-Currents site and make any qualified purchase, Amazon will pay Counter-Currents a commission at no additional cost to yourself. The link to Amazon is on the upper right hand bar at the Counter-Currents site.
If you have Amazon.com bookmarked on your computer, click the following link and then replace your bookmark with the page that appears. This will allow you to go directly to Amazon.com, and Counter-Currents will receive the same commission.
11. Another Way You Can Help at No Cost to Yourself
Toward the White Republic, Taking Our Own Side, and Confessions of a Reluctant Hater are now available at Amazon.com. If you have an Amazon account, please consider doing the following to promote them:
- Post positive reviews of all three titles.
- Include all three titles in recommended reading lists for White Nationalist and New Right literature.
12. Donate to Counter-Currents/North American New Right
In his podcast “Taking Action” Mike Polignano introduced a new incentive to support Counter-Currents and North American New Right. We have decided to limit the deluxe hardcover edition of North American New Right to 200 numbered copies. These copies will be available only to donors who give $120 or more in a given year, either in lump sums or by monthly donations. Please consider joining now, particularly if you want your pick of a significant number. Visit our Donation page here: https://www.counter-currents.com/donate/ 
You can make two different types of donations:
- You can make is a single donation of any size.
- You can make a recurring donation of any size.
Recurring donations fall into four categories:
- Friends of Counter-Currents: $10 per month. Membership entitles you to a free hardcover copy of our annual journal North American New Right.
- The Bronze Age Circle: $20 per month. Membership entitles you to a free hardcover copy of North American New Right and one other hardcover Counter-Currents title.
- The Silver Age Circle: $50 per month. Membership entitles you to a free hardcover copy of North American New Right and three other hardcover Counter-Currents titles.
- The Golden Age Circle: $100 per month and up. Membership entitles you to free hardcover copies of North American New Right and all other Counter-Currents titles.
- Membership bonuses become available in the third month of one’s subscription.
- There is no Dark Age Circle, because we are already living in it free of charge.
To make a donation, click https://www.counter-currents.com/donate/ 
Remember: Those who fight for the Golden Age live in it today.
Counter-Currents Publishing Ltd.
& North American New Right