In the United States, Black History Month — formerly known as “February” — is, unfortunately, not just about history. It is also an occasion for lies and propaganda to stoke black pride in spurious achievements and white guilt over spurious crimes. To combat this propaganda, we have assembled the following articles.
- Black Invention Myths
- Andrew Hamilton, “The Black (& White) Predicament: Harold Cruse’s The Crisis of the Negro Intellectual (1967)”
- Julian Lee, “In Praise of the White Singing Voice”
- Julian Lee, “The White Singing Voice in Rock and Pop”
- Michael O’Meara, “The Cold War on Whites”
- Jack Pershing, “Hinton Rowan Helper: Harbinger of America’s New Dawn”
- William Pierce, “Destroying the Past”
- William Pierce, “The Fraud of Black History”
- William Pierce, “Lies for Profit: The Myth of Black History”
- William Pierce, “The Roots of Civilization”
- Michael Polignano, “White Pride and White Guilt”
- Kevin Alfred Strom, “The Beast as Saint: The Truth about Martin Luther King”
- Frances Cress Welsing, “The War of the Balls”
- “Who Invented Peanut Butter?”
Please link and repost these pieces far and wide.