[jwplayer file=”http://cdn.counter-currents.com/radio/CCR-Secession_Roundtable-20121114-2.mp3″ streamer=”rtmp://s3cxt7hxkp9tvh.cloudfront.net/cfx/st” provider=”rtmp” duration=”3676″]
To download the mp3, click here .
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here .
Greg Johnson, Kevin MacDonald, and Matt Parrott discuss a number of topics:
- Kevin MacDonald’s article “Disenfranchised White Males: Time for Secession “
- The reaction  to this article in Foreign Policy
- The prospects for secession from the United States
- The lines along which the United States could break up
- The course of events that could lead to secession
- Blue state secessionism
- Open expressions of anti-white hatred after the recent US elections
- The psychology and voting patterns of East and South Asian immigrants in America
- Gregory Hood’s “A White Nationalist Memo to White Male Republicans “
- Reasons for optimism about the future of whites in North America