[jwplayer file=”http://cdn.counter-currents.com/radio/Johnson-Spencer-2014-01-10.mp3″ streamer=”rtmp://s3cxt7hxkp9tvh.cloudfront.net/cfx/st” provider=”rtmp” duration=”2943″]
To download the mp3, right-click here  and choose “save target or link as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here .
Greg Johnson interviews Richard Spencer of the National Policy Institute and Washington Summit Publishers about his new webzine Radixjournal.com . Topics include:
- The aims of Radixjournal.com
- The relationship of the webzine to the Radix print journal and Radix publishing imprint
- The future of print publishing
- The upcoming Radix volume on Pop Fascism
- The controversial end of Alternative Right
- 2014 plans for NPI, WSP, and Radix
We apologize for the audio quality of Richard’s portion of the interview, which sounds a little garbled and clipped on the low end.