Happy Birthday to Us

four-candles640 words

It was four years ago today that the Counter-Currents Publishing/North American New Right website went online.

In our fourth year, we published online 720 articles and reviews and more than 10,000 comments. We also published seven books, plus e-book versions of Savitri Devi’s Defiance, Gold in the Furnace, and The Non-Hindu Indians and Indian Unity.

I want to thank our writers, readers, subscribers, and generous financial donors for making all this possible.

Counter-Currents Year 4 was a time of great upheaval and retrenchment, both professionally and personally. On the professional front, Counter-Currents went from a two man to a one man operation, which enormously increased my workload and has forced me to drop certain projects and de-emphasize others. Then, due to antifa harassment, I was forced to move out of San Francisco and am now, for the time being, homeless. Beyond the enormous costs of moving in terms of time, money, and stress, this has required that I outsource and virtualize many operations. But the long-term benefits are greater security and privacy, lowered expenses, and more time for me to write, edit, publish, travel, and network.

Here is what to expect from Counter-Currents Year 5:

1. As far as our website and book publishing are concerned, I am satisfied with our basic course, although I will of course strive to improve matters of execution.
  2. Year 5 will be the year of my White Nationalist Manifesto. I am setting aside July and August to draft it. I envision a work of about 30,000 words, i.e., a small book that can be read in one sitting.
  3. Counter-Currents events in North America and Europe. Currently I am planning events in Philadelphia, New York City, and London.
  4. One of the main goals of Year 4 was a the creation of a tax-exempt Counter-Currents Foundation that would allow US donors to deduct from their federal income taxes contributions in support of research, writing, and translations related to New Right metapolitics. We created the Counter-Currents Foundation at the beginning of 2012, and it took more than 2 years for the IRS to approve our 501(c)3 status, which came in April of this year, as I was preparing to move. In Year 5, we will roll out the Counter-Currents Foundation with its own website and programs. In the meantime, if you would like to make donations to the CC Foundation, please use the Paypal address: [email protected] or: Counter-Currents Foundation, PO Box 22638, San Francisco, CA 94122.
  5. Whether or not your donations are US Federal Income Tax deductible, we still need your help. Like metapolitical publishers and periodicals on the Left, Counter-Currents/North American New Right simply cannot function without donations from our supporters. Thus we are kicking off Year 5 with another Summer Fundraiser campaign. The campaign will end on October 31. Our goal is $40,000. The priority is to pay me and our authors to keep this project going and growing. Please give generously.

You can make two different types of donations:

• First, you can make is a single donation of any size.
  • Second, you can make a recurring donation of any size.

Recurring donations are particularly helpful, since they allow us better to predict and plan for the future. We have added several new levels for recurring donations. You can use Paypal or our secure credit card processing service to make recurring donations. Please visit our Donations page for more information.

There are several ways to make one-time donations:

• The easiest is through Paypal. For a one-time donation, just use the following button:
  • You can use our secure credit card processing service on our donate page.
  • You can send check, money order, or credit card payment by mail. Just print out our donation form in Word or PDF.

Please give generously!

Remember: those who fight for the Golden Age live in it today. Thank you for your support.

Editor-in-Chief
Counter-Currents Publishing, Ltd.
& North American New Right

Related

This entry was posted in news item and tagged , , , . Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.

1. White Republican
    Posted June 16, 2014 at 3:21 am | Permalink

Greg,

I’m pleased to read that you’re prioritizing work on the White nationalist manifesto. I should perhaps compile various notes I’ve made concerning such a work in comments and emails.

Speaking of manifestos, I should bring forward work on the following items:

1. I should scan and proofread the text of Colin Wilson’s contribution to Declaration, which may be regarded as a manifesto of the Angry Young Men.

2. I should prepare a translation of François Duprat’s “Manifeste nationaliste révolutionnaire.”

These items are long overdue, embarrassingly so.

Posted June 16, 2014 at 12:45 pm | Permalink

Thank you. These would be very helpful.

2. Jaego
    Posted June 12, 2014 at 10:40 pm | Permalink

Yes, good show. You’ve done a man’s work sir. Look forward to the Manifesto. Maybe at some point it can be put online and spread far and wide.

3. Heidrun:)
    Posted June 12, 2014 at 1:33 pm | Permalink

Happy Birthday and thank you for all the enlightening and interesting articles. Counter Currents is my favourite english language website!

Posted June 12, 2014 at 3:23 pm | Permalink

Thanks to you and all our well-wishers.

4. K.K.
    Posted June 11, 2014 at 5:42 pm | Permalink

Let me hereby say that CC truly is a holy site to me. It’s both a source of inspiration and motivation to dedicate myself to our cause.

If we our to prevail in this gigantic struggle – that is really just beginning – I’m sure it will have a special place in our history. AndI’m definitely not being overdramatic or exagerating.

Happy Birthday

5. Émile Durand
    Posted June 11, 2014 at 4:28 pm | Permalink

Happy birthday. May Year 5 bring great achievements and successful breakthroughs.

6. rhondda
    Posted June 11, 2014 at 3:43 pm | Permalink

Congratulations. And many more years.

7. Colin Liddell
    Posted June 11, 2014 at 12:34 pm | Permalink

Best wishes on your birthday, CC.
    May you finally become obsolescent by achieving all your goals.

Standardbearers