In the third week of the Counter-Currents 2014 Summer Fundraiser, we received 17 donations totaling $1,827.75. Donations ranged in amount from $2 to $500. Four of these donations were just the first of ongoing monthly pledges, which are particularly important. Again, I want to thank all our donors for their generosity.
Our total is now $3.388.83. Our goal is $40,000, so that now means that we have $36,611.17 left to raise by Halloween. That is a bit more than $2,000 per week for the next 17 weeks. With your help, we’ll make it.
One of the best ways to impart some momentum to our fundraiser is to offer a matching grant. If you would like to set one up, please contact me at [email protected].
* * *
Over the last few months, my life and business have been smashed to bits. But slowly, they are coming back together. As of July 1, I am now settled in one spot in the Pacific Northwest. I am staying put until late September, when I will be speaking in London.
My top two agenda items for the rest of the Summer are to draft the White Nationalist Manifesto and to relaunch Counter-Currents as a book publisher. The first volumes that I will send to press have already been announced:
- Jonathan Bowden’s Western Civilization Bites Back (currently available in Kindle and Nook eBook formats)
- James J. O’Meara’s The Eldritch Evola and Others (also available in Kindle and Nook)
- Savitri Devi’s The Lightning and the Sun
These books will go to press in July and should be in print and on sale in August. I will set the exact release dates when I have final proof copies in my hand. I am particularly grateful for the patience of the 49 individuals who have pre-ordered the limited edition of The Lightning and the Sun. I assure you that it will be worth the wait.
Other books in the pipeline include:
- Collin Cleary’s What is a Rune? and Other Essays
- North American New Right, volume 2
- Julius Evola’s East and West
Because Counter-Currents is a one-man operation, however, turning my attention to writing and publishing books means that I will be doing less writing for our webzine. I am hoping that our existing writers — and perhaps some new ones — will take up some of the slack, since it is crucially important to have fresh material frequently.
* * *
If you have not made a donation to our Summer fundraiser yet, now is a good time. You can make two different types of donations:
- A single donation of any size.
- A recurring donation of any size.
Recurring donations are particularly helpful, since they allow us better to predict and plan for the future. We have added several new levels for recurring donations. Please visit our Donations page for more information.
We can also customize the amount of a monthly donation.
There are several ways to make one-time donations:
- The easiest is through Paypal. For a one-time donation, just use the following button:
- You can send check, money order, or credit card payment by mail. Just print out our donation form in Word or PDF.
- You can make a secure credit card donation direct from our Donation page.
Please give generously!
Thank you for your loyal readership and support.