The Counter-Currents 2014 Summer Fundraiser
Relaunching Our Book Publishing

Octopus-Kites541 words

In the third week of the Counter-Currents 2014 Summer Fundraiser, we received 17 donations totaling $1,827.75. Donations ranged in amount from $2 to $500. Four of these donations were just the first of ongoing monthly pledges, which are particularly important. Again, I want to thank all our donors for their generosity.

Our total is now $3.388.83Our goal is $40,000, so that now means that we have $36,611.17 left to raise by Halloween. That is a bit more than $2,000 per week for the next 17 weeks. With your help, we’ll make it.

One of the best ways to impart some momentum to our fundraiser is to offer a matching grant. If you would like to set one up, please contact me at [email protected].

* * *

octopuskiteOver the last few months, my life and business have been smashed to bits. But slowly, they are coming back together. As of July 1, I am now settled in one spot in the Pacific Northwest. I am staying put until late September, when I will be speaking in London.

My top two agenda items for the rest of the Summer are to draft the White Nationalist Manifesto and to relaunch Counter-Currents as a book publisher. The first volumes that I will send to press have already been announced:

1. Jonathan Bowden’s Western Civilization Bites Back (currently available in Kindle and Nook eBook formats)
  2. James J. O’Meara’s The Eldritch Evola and Others (also available in Kindle and Nook)
  3. Savitri Devi’s The Lightning and the Sun

These books will go to press in July and should be in print and on sale in August. I will set the exact release dates when I have final proof copies in my hand. I am particularly grateful for the patience of the 49 individuals who have pre-ordered the limited edition of The Lightning and the Sun. I assure you that it will be worth the wait.

Other books in the pipeline include:

1. Collin Cleary’s What is a Rune? and Other Essays
  2. North American New Right, volume 2
  3. Julius Evola’s East and West

bookkiteBecause Counter-Currents is a one-man operation, however, turning my attention to writing and publishing books means that I will be doing less writing for our webzine. I am hoping that our existing writers — and perhaps some new ones — will take up some of the slack, since it is crucially important to have fresh material frequently.

* * *

If you have not made a donation to our Summer fundraiser yet, now is a good time. You can make two different types of donations:

• A single donation of any size.
  • A recurring donation of any size.

Recurring donations are particularly helpful, since they allow us better to predict and plan for the future. We have added several new levels for recurring donations. Please visit our Donations page for more information.

We can also customize the amount of a monthly donation.

There are several ways to make one-time donations:

• The easiest is through Paypal. For a one-time donation, just use the following button:
  • You can send check, money order, or credit card payment by mail. Just print out our donation form in Word or PDF.
  • You can make a secure credit card donation direct from our Donation page.

Please give generously!

Thank you for your loyal readership and support.

Related

This entry was posted in news item and tagged , , . Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.

1. JHRP
    Posted July 3, 2014 at 4:11 pm | Permalink

To this day I can’t tell whether the titles without any notes on shipping costs ship internationally or not. Maybe it would help if that kind of information could be accessed before being linked to Paypal?

Posted July 3, 2014 at 4:34 pm | Permalink

All our titles ship internationally.

2. Peter Quint
    Posted July 3, 2014 at 9:34 am | Permalink

The sudden output of so many interesting books is overwhelming, still I will try to order one at the end of the month. You will notice that I upgraded my donation to the silver category, maybe next year I can bump it up to $60.00 a month. Don’t forget me, I ordered a copy of “The Lightning And The Sun” way back when and one other book that hasn’t been printed yet. Keep up the good work and I will strive to support you more in the future.

3. Bruce
    Posted July 2, 2014 at 1:39 pm | Permalink

Will there be a Kindle edition of Lightning and the Sun?

Posted July 2, 2014 at 1:55 pm | Permalink

Yes, and it will be released the day that I send the book to press.

4. OKSpaniel
    Posted July 2, 2014 at 12:04 pm | Permalink

I would like to increase my monthly donation as well, but it is not a straightforward process. Do I need to cancel my existing donation and start a new one at the new level? Let me know, and I will send you more $$. Also looking forward to your manifesto; your generation of intellectual capital is one of the reasons I support CC. And I agree with rhondda above; you’re way ahead of the curve and have smashed the conserveatard mold to pieces (unlike most other so-called New Right websites).

Posted July 2, 2014 at 1:20 pm | Permalink

Re the monthly donations, yes, you need to cancel then re-enroll.

Thank you for your kind words. Your support, both moral and financial, are what keeps me going.

5. rhondda
    Posted July 2, 2014 at 10:44 am | Permalink

I think that you are doing extremely important work. Counter-currents is way a head of any other New Right site. Perhaps that is why you get all the flack. It must be hard to take.
    I will increase my monthly donation for the period of your fundraiser.