To listen in a player, click here .
To download the mp3, right-click here  and choose “save link as” or “save target as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here .
Greg Johnson and Patrick Le Brun discuss the reactions to the Charlie Hebdo massacre by Marine Le Pen and Guillaume Faye in relation to the French and international Jewish community. They also discuss mainstreaming, Jared Taylor, Dieudonné, Alain Soral, and the Golden Dawn.
- Marine Le Pen’s New York Times Editorial, “To Call This Threat by Its Name “
- Marine Le Pen’s video statement  on the Charlie Hebdo massacre.
- Patrick Le Brun, “Marine Le Pen and the Jews “
- Patrick Le Brun, “Demographics and Jewish Destiny,” Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3 
- Guillaume Faye, “Jihadist Carnage in Paris,” Part 1 , Part 2 
- Guillaume Faye, “Islam, immigration, intégration : Marine et Valls, même utopie “