Part 5 of 5
To listen in a player, click here .
To download the mp3, right-click here  and choose “save link as” or “save target as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here .
The conclusion of Marian Van Court’s 1986 interview with Arthur Jensen. Topics include:
- Evidence that limits to black and Hispanic scholastic achievement in the US is based largely on intelligence and not on any form of institutional racism or bias
- The interaction of politics and objective scientific findings on educational achievement
- The lack of empirical experimentation in introducing new social and educational programs; the idea of experimental schools
- Jensen’s planned book projects
- Unethical critics of Jensen’s work
- Personal remarks on exercise and longevity