The Counter-Currents 2015 Summer Fundraiser is coming down to the wire. Since our last update , we have received a flurry of 34 mostly small donations, in amounts ranging from $10 to $100, totaling $2,214.88. Added to the remainder of our matching grant, that totals $3,247. Our total is now $36,937.64. We are thus $3,062.36 from last year’s goal of $40,000, with the Great Pumpkin already here. If you were waiting for the last minute: the last minute is here. We will give the final tally on Monday, once I have someone check the PO box in San Francisco. Thank you again for your loyal support.
* * *
You can make two different types of donations:
- A single donation of any size.
- A recurring donation of any size.
Recurring donations are particularly helpful, since they allow us better to predict and plan for the future. We have several levels for recurring donations. Please visit our Donations  page for more information.
We can also customize the amount of a monthly donation.
There are several ways to make one-time donations:
- The easiest is with PayPal. Just use the following button:
- You can send check, money order, or credit card payment by mail. Just print out our donation form in Word  or PDF .
- You can make a secure credit card donation direct from our Donation  page.
Please give generously!
Thank you for your loyal readership and support.