Crowdsourcing Appeal
Lost Speeches by Jonathan Bowden

Megaphone132 words

Counter-Currents’ project of transcribing all of Jonathan Bowden’s British National Party stump speeches has hit a snag. We have 12 complete speeches so far. We also have two incomplete speeches.

• The Liverpool speech called “British Power and British Glory: An Anglosphere Call to Arms” on YouTube appears to start mid-speech, lasts 28 minutes, and then appears to stop abruptly. It doesn’t have Bowden’s signature “Thank you very much!”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np4TKwGt6QQ

If you have complete recordings of these speeches, or know someone who might, please contact me at [email protected].

Naturally, if there are other speeches out there, complete or incomplete, we would be most grateful for copies.

Thanks for your loyal readership and support.

Editor-in-Chief

This entry was posted in news item and tagged , , . Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.

1. HIGHLANDHOUND
    Posted March 2, 2016 at 8:57 pm | Permalink

Thanks Greg I hope more Audio is found and upload, Here is some i found and uploaded:

Have you heard it?

Posted March 3, 2016 at 2:53 am | Permalink

Thank you for this. I had not heard this. I am passing it along to my transcriptionist. So does Bowden only speak once for about 7 to 10 minutes at about 2:50 or is there more elsewhere?

2. Bobby Peru
    Posted February 4, 2016 at 4:58 pm | Permalink

No updates?!

I understand several of the speeches I referenced are for sale in DVD format by Michèle Renouf, and I intend to purchase those shortly, but no one has any other speeches in their private collections?!

No one has a copy of Grand Guignol / Fenris Devours Odin or knows where to get one?

Come on you holdouts!!!

The 4th anniversary of his passing is soon at hand.

How shall we commemorate?

I would hope with the celebration and dissemination of his works!

I would hope with the addition of content to his reprised web site.

Anyone?

Anyone?

With regards,

BP

3. Bobby Peru
    Posted January 3, 2016 at 3:24 am | Permalink

>I presently have 64 individual mp3 files consisting of all JB youtube content and some content
    from other sources.
    >Each file is a single, separate, entire speech, oration, or interview of JB – no files are portions of
    the same speech.
    >Files that are consolidations have minor 2-3 second overlaps between consolidated sections
    due to limitations of the audio file consolidation software I utilized. Further editing could easily
    remove these minor repetitions.
    >All youtube videos that were portions of speeches have been consolidated into single files
    (example: the JB “Tameside Speech” was posted in three sections – I have consolidated these
    into a single file.
    >These files total 3.38 gb in size and are formatted at 128/kbs quality (actual quality, however, is
    limited by the original file quality).
    >Online, I have seen some non-working links floating around for a similar collection of JB
    content in torrent form – other than that, my assemblage of files is the only grouping of JB
    content that I have seen anywhere online.
    >I would love to share it with anyone interested.
    >I could upload it to Google Drive or somewhere if anyone would like to access the content.
    >I would hope other archivers of content would be willing to share any lost gems!!!
    >JB endured so much for his efforts – posterity owes it to him to spread his message!
    >Please let me know….
    ==================================================================
    >With my willingness to share in mind, as follows is a listing of known JB content that I have seen referenced but I cannot find anywhere:
    ==================================================================
    1). British painting oratory
    2). 22nd New Right Meeting: Saturday 1 August 2009 – ‘Francis Pollini & the Cult of
    Communist Brainwashing’
    3). History of new right oratory
    4). 20th New Right Meeting: 4 April 2009 – ‘Louis-Ferdinand Céline & the Literature of French
    Collaboration’
    5). Black Propaganda: Murnau’s Nosferatu and Right-Wing Aesthetics’
    6). 17th New Right Meeting: 25 October 2008 – ‘Max Stirner: Egoist Without Compare’
    7). Yukio mishima oratory
    8). Gulag system oratory
    9). 3rd New Right Meeting: 28 May 2005 – Ernst Junger: Revolutionary Conservative
    10). 16th New Right Meeting: 30 August 2008 – ‘Criminology: The View From The Right’
    11). 4th New Right Meeting: 17 September 2005 – Leni Riefenstahl
    12). 2nd New Right Meeting: 12 March 2005 – Nietzsche and Post-Modernism
    ==================================================================
    In this comments thread, “Anon” posted a web archive link including some content I cannot locate anywhere:
    ==================================================================
    1). JB Punch and Judy movie: “Grand Guignol” (2009) — only the 20 min scene of JB as Punch is
    on youtube presently.
    2). Other JB movie: “Fenris Devours Odin” (2007)
    3). JB oration: “Methodology, Historiography, Hermeneutics and Revisionism” (2007) [I may
    have this already as “WWII Revisionism”]
    ==================================================================
    (Mr. Johnson’s posted reply seems to allude to his having access to those three items?!):
    IF SO, PLEASE POST!
    ==================================================================
    Thank you.

Respectfully,

-BP

4. anon
    Posted January 2, 2016 at 9:44 am | Permalink

I wish Bowden had lived long enough to see the alt-right shitlords on twitter. I think he would have loved it.

5. ???
    Posted January 1, 2016 at 6:59 pm | Permalink

I trust you’ve already all the material from this archive:

?

Posted January 1, 2016 at 8:33 pm | Permalink

Yes, thanks

6. bobby peru
    Posted December 31, 2015 at 1:38 pm | Permalink

Please start with his biographer and the organizers of his New Right events. Implore them of the need for this. I think Bowden’s website was re-started this past Sprinf by his estate, but nothing has happened since. This is so saddening to see his memory + words fade away like this. I have consolidated all of his available speeches / talks / interviews from youtube into individual mp3 files and listen to them regularly. I’ve reviewed the lists of his New Right speeches and have a wish list for the ones I do not have. Surely someone was recording these? For his legacy, his honor, and for our own edification: please let us find these recordings. :/

7. SR Scott