Greg Johnson interviews Kevin MacDonald about the Donald Trump candidacy and other significant events in 2015, his hopes and predictions for 2016, and his work-in-progress on the nature of the European mind. Transcript here .
To listen in a player, click here .
To download the mp3, right-click here  and choose “save link as” or “save target as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here .
- Donald Trump’s candidacy and white working-class interests
- Trump, Putin, and Jews
- Trump vs. the neoconservatives
- Trump vs. the cuckservatives
- Why Trump could beat Hillary Clinton and become President of the United States
- The 2015 National Policy Institute conference
- Positive changes in the movement over recent years
- Rising traffic at The Occidental Observer
- The migrant crisis in Europe
- Positive consequences of the migrant crisis
- Jewish organizations that promote Muslim immigration into white countries
- Why there will be more terrorism and unrest in Europe in 2016
- The obstacles to nationalist parties in Europe
- His research into the origins and nature of white individualism, egalitarianism, low-ethnocentrism, and openness/altruism toward other groups
- How his new research fits in with his work on the Jewish role in white ethnic decline
- MacDonald vs. HBD Chick on Christianity and individualism
- Political correctness in the social psychology profession
- Black Lives Matter vs. liberal professors and college administrators
- Why he is optimistic for 2016