77:45 / 169 words
Greg Johnson interviews Patrick Le Brun about the French National Front’s performance in the recent French regional elections and the Trump insurgency in the United States.
To listen in a player, click here .
To download the mp3, right-click here  and choose “save link as” or “save target as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here .
- The recent French regional elections and how the National Front was locked out in the second round by the establishment
- Positive signs for the Front National from the recent election
- The conditions under which Marine Le Pen could win the presidency
- The potential in France for a nationalist revolution if democracy fails
- What is dictatorship and when is it necessary?
- The different blocs in the National Front
- The generational change in the National Front
- Marine Le Pen
- Marion Maréchal-Le Pen
- Florian Philppot
- Machine and patronage politics
- Donald Trump and populism
- The need to create Students for Trump groups on American college campuses