Part 2 of 2
Greg Johnson interviews Benjamin Raymond about National Action in the UK.
To listen in a player, click here .
To download the mp3, right-click here  and choose “save link as” or “save target as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here .
Topics discussed include:
- Ideology and personality
- Making our ideas respectable, as opposed to making ourselves respectable to the enemy
- How to engage the media
- Why National Action is a very informal group
- How to deal with autistes and LARPers
- The importance of fashion
- The importance of culture and community as the matrix of political parties
- Why nationalist groups have to deter the system from crushing them
- Advice to North Americans contemplating creating a youth activist group
- Joshua Bonehill and the art of trolling
- National Action’s website: http://national-action.info/ 
- National Action’s YouTube Channel 
The BBC Radicals video: