Greg Johnson interviews Paul Waggener, musician, artist, author, founding member of the folkish pagan group Wolves of Vinland, and head of Operation Werewolf.
To listen in a player, click here.
To download the mp3, right-click here and choose “save link as” or “save target as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here.
Topics discussed include:
- Paul’s upbringing and spiritual path
- His intellectual and musical influences
- The Wolves of Vinland
- Traditional gender roles
- The importance of ritual
- Motorcycle clubs as models for the Wolves’ membership structure
- What the Wolves reject about the modern world
- The Wolves as folkish group
- The importance of self-employment and the economics of the tribe
- Jack Donovan and the Wolves
- The cultural corrosiveness of irony
- Self-improvement through community
- Friendship and self-improvement
- Operation Werewolf
- Paul’s music: from black metal to country
- Paul’s gym and personal training
- Paul as writer