From the Editor
Lana Lokteff Interviews Greg Johnson

maxresdefault82 words

Lana Lokteff interviewed me for her show Radio 3Fourteen on Red Ice Creations. You can listen here. We discussed my recent article “Gay Panic on the Alt Right” and my recent book Truth, Justice, and a Nice White Country. Lana is an excellent interviewer, and I urge you to check out her other Radio 3Fourteen interviews as well as the other programming at Red Ice Creations.

I want to thank Lana and the very professional team at Red Ice.

Editor-in-Chief

This entry was posted in news item and tagged , , , . Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.

1. Posted April 17, 2016 at 11:55 am | Permalink

Please make a book about the need to reform our churches to supplant Christianity and replace it with the “sermons” found here and on Red Ice Creations. Without a congregation centre to attend each week, its hard to form community and structure a family.

2. Eric G
    Posted April 6, 2016 at 2:44 pm | Permalink

I don’t like Greg’s criticisms of Daily Stormer. No enemies to the right, remember? Don’t you understand Anglin’s theory that he is creating a radical right space to make it easier for you to do your intellectual thing? And are you ignoring that his methods are wildly more popular than yours? What do you make of this?

Posted April 6, 2016 at 4:14 pm | Permalink

Criticism doesn’t necessarily mean enmity. I don’t regard Anglin to be an enemy, I just disagree with some of his ideas, and his aesthetics and sense of humor are not to my taste.

Enemies aren’t simply people who disagree with you. They are people who threaten your vital interests — or who would, if they had the power; they are people who have it in for you. I don’t sense that about Anglin.

The idea of “no enemies on the Right” is silly as stated. For one thing, one does not always choose to have enemies. Sometimes the enemy chooses you, and if you do not return their enmity, you are making yourself a target. I have enemies on the Right who hate me and wish me material harm. Even if I were not inclined to hate them back, prudence dictates that I always retaliate twice or three times as hard, since I am pretty much invulnerable to short-term blowback, and it is the best way in the long run to deter future attacks. Generally, though, I simply ignore enemies, since most of them are lone voices in the digital wilderness, and responding to them would actually increase their audience and impact.

I have long made it clear that I think battles between vanguardists and mainstreamers are fruitless, because neither party is going to go away, so one needs to come up with a way of living with them, even if that is just to ignore them, so one can focus on battling our common enemies.

I’d be shocked if the Daily Stormer were not more popular than CC, given that it is aimed at the thick part of the bell curve. I have a different audience and different methods, and I am succeeding in my aims just as Anglin is succeeding in his.

3. Peter
    Posted April 2, 2016 at 10:14 am | Permalink

Phfieew… this is so darn good (yes, I say it: brilliant); e.g. if it only was for explaining how political correctness is lies and injustice because it blames Whites for what they are and blacks not being able to be the same, that alone would be big enough… but it is FULL of such zingers !

… and here´s my little kicker: before I listened to the interview, I read in the (no… for the sake of keeping up peace, I won´t say in which forum I read about it..) forum about it
    … and now, as much as I don´t like it, I have to be divisive: the (…)-foristas are retards. Yup… sorry… they just don´t cut it. I regret to have to say it. They are stupid, and likely too stupid to be of much help to the White cause.

Two intense experiences in a short period of time…. phfieew.

4. Luke Aragon
    Posted April 1, 2016 at 1:27 pm | Permalink

Greg’s manosphere analysis is right on. The manosphere encourages sociopathy by preaching to lonely men that being virtuous is naive, and that it’s naturally unattractive to women. Then, in order to stomach being sociopaths, these men convince each other that women are fundamentally selfish, incapable of love, and therefore undeserving of love and honesty. Hopefully both men and women re-learn that strength and virtue are not mutually exclusive.

• Julius Ebola
      Posted April 11, 2016 at 3:51 pm | Permalink

Why are there so many lonely men which are so receptive to that message in the first place? And why do you assume that any of them would believe that virtue makes them unattractive simply because a blogger told them so? Is it possible that this view persists because it reflects men’s experiences? It’s irresponsible to ask men to adhere to the old rule book regarding gender when women have thrown that book out long ago. There’s no reciprocity now and there won’t be any until women return to the table. There’s nothing men can do. Playing provider and hero only to have your life destroyed for it is no longer an option, sorry.

5. GenYES
    Posted March 31, 2016 at 8:43 pm | Permalink

Red Ice is one of the few orgs after Counter Currents to which I donate; it’s a quality program well worth the investment for the extra hour interview segments (great marketing strategy too). Nice work Greg and Lana! My only complaint is that the segment wasn’t longer. One of these days I hope there will be an alt-right NPR, so I can stop poisoning my ears with their tribal drivel during my daily commute.

6. Ronnie Waters
    Posted March 31, 2016 at 6:55 pm | Permalink

I thought it was an excellent interview, probably one I will listen to again. Even though I’m a Christian of the Calvinist variety, there was nothing he said that would serve to create a society in which I would be uncomfortable. Greg said he didn’t like the concept of “sin”. OK, I can live with that because he went on to talk about shaming people into healthy lifestyles. Great job!

7. Pete
    Posted March 31, 2016 at 5:22 pm | Permalink

What a great discussion. Thank you Greg and Lana.

From Plato to Postmodernism