Dear Friends of Counter-Currents,
1. Our Readership and Web Traffic
May was our strongest month ever. We broke records across the board. May was also Gregory Hood month. On May 30th, we published the Kindle of Hood’s Waking Up from the American Dream , and it immediately shot to #1 in the category of Nationalism, #2 in Political Parties, and #4 in Ideologies & Doctrines. He also had three of the top five articles, including his viral review of The Angry Birds Movie .
|Month||Unique Visitors||Number of Visits||Pages Viewed||“Hits”||Bandwidth|
|May 2016||134,345||360,069||1,663,686||4,578,071||59.79 GB|
|April 2016||121,779||327,150||1,514,605||4,525,313||59.50 GB|
|March 2016||119,288||343,090||1,586,158||4,385,429||55.58 GB|
|February 2016||121,361||342,891||1,269,478||3,865,233||52.09 GB|
|January 2016||112,680||312,399||1,279,265||3,808,315||56.32 GB|
|December 2015||118,438||327,974||1,270,504||3,756,303||59.09 GB|
|November 2015||130,264||341,885||1,212,556||3,825,700||62.43 GB|
|October 2015||118,247||320,680||1,226,301||3,599,419||62.65 GB|
|September 2015||124,342||325,517||1,266,197||3,653,818||65.50 GB|
|August 2015||103,769||264,613||1,082,267||2,992,773||52.13 GB|
|July 2015||103,188||281,469||1,263,504||3,307,479||55.38 GB|
|June 2015||119,264||288,620||1,289,808||3,439,675||57.42 GB|
|May 2015||no data||no data||no data||no data||no data|
|April 2015||79,251||144,783||666,989||1,576,493||14.12 GB|
|March 2015||86,251||173,236||749,068||1,545,146||14.21 GB|
|February 2015||76,322||148,894||526,666||1,208,728||10.92 GB|
|January 2015||86,263||171,544||612,211||1,348,105||13.35 GB|
|December 2014||78,658||152,838||538,903||896,560||9.73 GB|
|November 2014||86,254||172,786||678,026||741,633||7.93 GB|
|October 2014||85,852||174,240||678,119||748,061||8.15 GB|
|September 2014||61,485||121,651||448,701||505,472||8.92 GB|
|August 2014||62,415||127,630||438,270||501,703||8.62 GB|
|July 2014||63,223||149,786||456,117||536,178||8.79 GB|
|June 2014||58,147||116,084||327,309||366,568||7.16 GB|
|May 2014||59,321||116,293||321,397||363,432||7.08 GB|
|April 2014||56,511||110,621||318,831||367,018||6.91 GB|
|March 2014||65,619||117,881||335,592||380,785||7.89 GB|
|February 2014||55,805||100,271||300,207||346,026||6.18 GB|
|January 2014||82,567||209,131||1,130,149||1,224,623||98.64 GB|
|July 2013||82,106||200,961||1,619,899||1,813,531||124.29 GB|
|June 2013||80,409||197,258||1,730,633||1,884,016||103.77 GB|
|May 2013||95,667||221,260||1,758,299||1,897,099||103.67 GB|
|April 2013||81,328||192,910||1,528,169||1,634,540||91.16 GB|
|March 2013||83,303||189,545||1,477,001||1,778,006||94.98 GB|
|February 2013||81,999||185,688||1,396,374||1,498,502||75.33 GB|
|January 2013||100,054||208,004||900,577||1,012,979||40.81 GB|
|December 2012||109,265||224,793||926,117||1,143,248||37.53 GB|
|November 2012||107,956||199,912||584,115||755,419||29.95 GB|
|October 2012||81,739||157,152||410,096||416,362||16.36 GB|
|September 2012||66,719||132,503||455,938||493,856||17.73 GB|
|August 2012||41,616||96,314||305,729||329,353||12.23 GB|
|July 2012||52,304||108,340||367,589||373,470||12.52 GB|
|June 2012||55,112||110,246||400,141||404,162||13.66 GB|
|May 2012||56,323||111,533||400,243||404,483||15.70 GB|
|April 2012||56,772||110,029||421,446||428,678||16.08 GB|
|March 2012||55,572||106,029||441,170||475,719||16.36 GB|
|February 2012||53,345||99,607||376,288||411,915||14.43 GB|
|January 2012||56,633||107,644||408,373||433,736||21.38 GB|
|December 2011||49,845||97,223||337,881||344,210||13.65 GB|
|November 2011||44,445||88,824||330,664||339,521||14.22 GB|
|October 2011||45,590||90,444||337,137||468,197||17.78 GB|
|September 2011||45,427||88,782||422,902||481,909||11.67 GB|
|August 2011||40,002||81,012||502,282||2,083,593||53.18 GB|
|July 2011||30,186||66,093||416,309||1,952,047||71.23 GB|
|June 2011||28,629||57,920||264,928||1,004,128||22.78 GB|
|May 2011||36,596||78,103||274,841||1,334,472||47.59 GB|
|April 2011||20,091||58,037||223,291||2,729,449||54.65 GB|
|March 2011||29,768||62,077||220,053||2,485,001||52.21 GB|
|February 2011||29,737||61,519||213,121||2,081,558||40.13 GB|
|January 2011||28,583||60,005||198,249||1,736,067||34.06 GB|
|December 2010||26,161||50,975||192,905||1,101,829||27.79 GB|
|November 2010||26,054||48,336||171,833||915,553||26.39 GB|
|October 2010||17,848||35,921||140,365||611,367||17.93 GB|
|September 2010||17,063||34,510||147,051||580,550||16.39 GB|
|August 2010||12,174||22,348||93,379||333,614||10.17 GB|
|July 2010||9,387||17,329||119,254||348,172||10.01 GB|
|June 2010||6,145||10,328||70,732||200,824||6.08 GB|
2. Our Webzine
In May, we added 65 pieces and more than 800 comments to our webzine.
3. May’s Top 20 Pieces (with Number of Reads)
- Gregory Hood reviews The Angry Birds Movie , 23,250
- Gregory Hood, “What Trump Didn’t Predict ,” 11,257
- Colin Liddell, “The Alt-Right is the Only Way to Prevent the Islamification of Europe ,” 7,089
- Spencer Quinn, “The Battle of Britain ,” 6,191
- Gregory Hood and Luke Gordon, “The Dark Right Rises ,” 6,151
- Jarosław Ostrogniew, “Who Welcomes the Refugees? ,” 6,100
- Greg Johnson, “Tough Talk from a Hard Man (on the Internet) ,” 6,009
- Spencer Quinn, “Genocidal Intentions ,” 5,770
- Aedon Cassiel, “Calling for a Nazi-Social Justice Warrior Alliance ,” 5,715
- Guillaume Durocher, “The French Lobby Rises ,” 5,391
- Donald Thoresen, “The Battle of Berkeley ,” 5,166
- Michael Polignano, “The 2016 American Renaissance Conference ,” 5,068
- Spencer Quinn, “The Death of an Epithet ,” 4,728
- Donald Thoresen, “The White Race as Global Proletariat ,” 4,593
- James J. O’Meara, “Alan Watts and the Game of Trump ,” 4,568
- Guillaume Durocher, “Hitler’s Empire,” Part 1 , 4,499
- Greg Johnson, “Never Forget the 761 ,” 4,326
- Greg Johnson and Guillaume Durocher, “Living as a Dissident ,” 4,147
- Aedon Cassiel, “A Study in Anti-White Media Lies ,” 4,058
- Guillaume Durocher, “Hitler’s Reading Habits ,” 4,005
Gregory Hood had three of the top five articles (one co-authored with Luke Gordon), including his review of The Angry Birds Movie, which went viral. Spencer Quinn, one of our strongest new writers, had three articles in the top 20. Guillaume Durocher also had three top 20 articles, plus a podcast with Greg Johnson. Greg Johnson had two top 20 articles plus the podcast with Durocher. Donald Thoresen had two articles. New author Aedon Cassiel has two top 20 articles as well. Colin Liddell, Jarosław Ostrogniew, Michael Polignano, and James O’Meara.
4. May’s Top Countries
- United States
- Great Britain
- Russian Federation
5. May’s Top Cities
- New York
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
- Washington, D.C.
Our top cities include 10 US cities (3 on the West Coast), 3 Australian cities, and 7 national capitals.
6. Our Book Publishing
In May we published Gregory Hood’s Waking Up from the American Dream in Kindle. Hardcover and paperback version are available for pre-order. In June, we will publish a second edition of Greg Johnson’s Confessions of a Reluctant Hater, which is expanded by 40%. We will also publish Leo Yankevich’s The Hypocrisies of Heaven: Poems Old and New, Fenek Solère’s novel Rising, and Jef Costello’s The Importance of James Bond.
7. Our Amazon Affiliate Membership
In March of 2015, under pressure from the SPLC, which was amplified in the pages of the Washington Post, Amazon.com dropped Counter-Currents from its Affiliate Marketing program, which earned us about $6,000/year — a substantial financial hit to a business as small as ours. The SPLC’s aim, of course, is to put us out of business. Fortunately, our readers have rallied to our aid .
8. Six Easy Ways You Can Help Counter-Currents
- Like our Facebook page and recommend that your friends do as well: https://www.facebook.com/counter.currents.publishing .
- Review our books at Amazon.com .
- Link our articles and recommend them to your friends.
- Buy our books, which helps us break even.
- Donate , to keep us in the fight.
- Make a bequest in your will .
9. Our Mailing List
If you wish to join our mailing list for occasional sale announcements and fundraising appeals, fill out the form below:
None of this would be possible without our writers, donors, proofreaders, and above all, you, our readers. Thank you!
Counter-Currents Publishing Ltd.
& North American New Right