Dear Friends of Counter-Currents,
1. Our Readership and Web Traffic
July’s traffic was about the same as June’s, with more than 120,000 unique visitors per month. About half are first-time visitors, which means that about 60,000 people were repeat visitors each month.
|Month||Unique Visitors||Number of Visits||Pages Viewed||“Hits”||Bandwidth|
|July 2016||122,622||343,826||1,756,815||4,071,905||58.92 GB|
|June 2016||123,901||351,467||1,664,032||4,237,552||57.88 GB|
|May 2016||134,345||360,069||1,663,686||4,578,071||59.79 GB|
|April 2016||121,779||327,150||1,514,605||4,525,313||59.50 GB|
|March 2016||119,288||343,090||1,586,158||4,385,429||55.58 GB|
|February 2016||121,361||342,891||1,269,478||3,865,233||52.09 GB|
|January 2016||112,680||312,399||1,279,265||3,808,315||56.32 GB|
|December 2015||118,438||327,974||1,270,504||3,756,303||59.09 GB|
|November 2015||130,264||341,885||1,212,556||3,825,700||62.43 GB|
|October 2015||118,247||320,680||1,226,301||3,599,419||62.65 GB|
|September 2015||124,342||325,517||1,266,197||3,653,818||65.50 GB|
|August 2015||103,769||264,613||1,082,267||2,992,773||52.13 GB|
|July 2015||103,188||281,469||1,263,504||3,307,479||55.38 GB|
|June 2015||119,264||288,620||1,289,808||3,439,675||57.42 GB|
|May 2015||no data||no data||no data||no data||no data|
|April 2015||79,251||144,783||666,989||1,576,493||14.12 GB|
|March 2015||86,251||173,236||749,068||1,545,146||14.21 GB|
|February 2015||76,322||148,894||526,666||1,208,728||10.92 GB|
|January 2015||86,263||171,544||612,211||1,348,105||13.35 GB|
|December 2014||78,658||152,838||538,903||896,560||9.73 GB|
|November 2014||86,254||172,786||678,026||741,633||7.93 GB|
|October 2014||85,852||174,240||678,119||748,061||8.15 GB|
|September 2014||61,485||121,651||448,701||505,472||8.92 GB|
|August 2014||62,415||127,630||438,270||501,703||8.62 GB|
|July 2014||63,223||149,786||456,117||536,178||8.79 GB|
|June 2014||58,147||116,084||327,309||366,568||7.16 GB|
|May 2014||59,321||116,293||321,397||363,432||7.08 GB|
|April 2014||56,511||110,621||318,831||367,018||6.91 GB|
|March 2014||65,619||117,881||335,592||380,785||7.89 GB|
|February 2014||55,805||100,271||300,207||346,026||6.18 GB|
|January 2014||82,567||209,131||1,130,149||1,224,623||98.64 GB|
|July 2013||82,106||200,961||1,619,899||1,813,531||124.29 GB|
|June 2013||80,409||197,258||1,730,633||1,884,016||103.77 GB|
|May 2013||95,667||221,260||1,758,299||1,897,099||103.67 GB|
|April 2013||81,328||192,910||1,528,169||1,634,540||91.16 GB|
|March 2013||83,303||189,545||1,477,001||1,778,006||94.98 GB|
|February 2013||81,999||185,688||1,396,374||1,498,502||75.33 GB|
|January 2013||100,054||208,004||900,577||1,012,979||40.81 GB|
|December 2012||109,265||224,793||926,117||1,143,248||37.53 GB|
|November 2012||107,956||199,912||584,115||755,419||29.95 GB|
|October 2012||81,739||157,152||410,096||416,362||16.36 GB|
|September 2012||66,719||132,503||455,938||493,856||17.73 GB|
|August 2012||41,616||96,314||305,729||329,353||12.23 GB|
|July 2012||52,304||108,340||367,589||373,470||12.52 GB|
|June 2012||55,112||110,246||400,141||404,162||13.66 GB|
|May 2012||56,323||111,533||400,243||404,483||15.70 GB|
|April 2012||56,772||110,029||421,446||428,678||16.08 GB|
|March 2012||55,572||106,029||441,170||475,719||16.36 GB|
|February 2012||53,345||99,607||376,288||411,915||14.43 GB|
|January 2012||56,633||107,644||408,373||433,736||21.38 GB|
|December 2011||49,845||97,223||337,881||344,210||13.65 GB|
|November 2011||44,445||88,824||330,664||339,521||14.22 GB|
|October 2011||45,590||90,444||337,137||468,197||17.78 GB|
|September 2011||45,427||88,782||422,902||481,909||11.67 GB|
|August 2011||40,002||81,012||502,282||2,083,593||53.18 GB|
|July 2011||30,186||66,093||416,309||1,952,047||71.23 GB|
|June 2011||28,629||57,920||264,928||1,004,128||22.78 GB|
|May 2011||36,596||78,103||274,841||1,334,472||47.59 GB|
|April 2011||20,091||58,037||223,291||2,729,449||54.65 GB|
|March 2011||29,768||62,077||220,053||2,485,001||52.21 GB|
|February 2011||29,737||61,519||213,121||2,081,558||40.13 GB|
|January 2011||28,583||60,005||198,249||1,736,067||34.06 GB|
|December 2010||26,161||50,975||192,905||1,101,829||27.79 GB|
|November 2010||26,054||48,336||171,833||915,553||26.39 GB|
|October 2010||17,848||35,921||140,365||611,367||17.93 GB|
|September 2010||17,063||34,510||147,051||580,550||16.39 GB|
|August 2010||12,174||22,348||93,379||333,614||10.17 GB|
|July 2010||9,387||17,329||119,254||348,172||10.01 GB|
|June 2010||6,145||10,328||70,732||200,824||6.08 GB|
2. Our Webzine
In July, we added 64 pieces and more than 700 comments to our webzine.
3. July’s Top 20 Pieces (with Number of Reads)
- Greg Johnson, “Trump and the End of Feminism,” 11,383
- Colin Liddell, “The Dallas Massacre, the Tyranny of Bullshit, and the Pseud0 Alt-Right,” 9,776
- Aedon Cassiel, “Ethnonationalism for Normies,” 7,770
- Colin Liddell, “Too Much Nice, Not Enough Nasty,” 7,326
- Jef Costello, “The Happening,” 6,013
- Greg Johnson, “That’s President Troll to You,” 6,001
- Aedon Cassiel, “An Open Letter to Jesse Williams,” 5,857
- Carl F. Robinson reviews The Invisible War, 5,478
- Spencer Quinn, “The Best Ever White Ethnostate Out of the West,” 5,351
- Spencer Quinn, “A Scene at the Beach,” 4,902
- Greg Johnson, “A Philosopher’s Education,” 4,827
- M. K. Lane, “The Return of Australian Nationalism,” 4,574
- Lawrence Murray, “15 Types of Anti-Trump Commenters,” 4,448
- Greg Johnson, “Safety, Prosperity, and Peace: Trump’s Path to the White House,” 4,313
- Patrick Le Brun, “Fascism: The Great Reconciler,” 4,259
- Jef Costello, “The Left is Afraid,” 4,179
- Guillaume Durocher, “The Music of Right-Wing Death Squad Entertainment,” 4,176
- Jef Costello, “Objectivist Zen,” 4,157
- Ferenc Almássy, “Brexit and the Visegrád Four,” 4,154
- Greg Johnson, “Superheroes, Sovereignty, and the Deep State,” 4,150
Greg Johnson had 5 of the top 20 articles. Jef Costello had 3. Colin Liddell, Aedon Cassiel, and Spencer Quinn each had 2. Carl F. Robinson, M. K. Lane, Lawrence Murray, Patrick Le Brun, Guillaume Durocher, and Ferenc Almássy each had one. Carl Robinson and Ferenc Almássy are making their first appearances in our top 20. Congratulations, gentlemen, and thank you to all of our writers.
4. July’s Top Countries
- United States
- Great Britian
- Russian Federation
5. July’s Top Cities
- New York
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
- Washington, D.C.
Our top cities include 10 US cities (3 on the West Coast), 3 Australian cities, and 7 national capitals.
6. Our Book Publishing
In May we published Gregory Hood’s Waking Up from the American Dream in Kindle. The hardcover and paperback versions were released in June. In June, we published a Kindle version of the second edition of Greg Johnson’s Confessions of a Reluctant Hater, which is expanded by 40%. In August, we will publish the paperback and hardcover editions. Also in August and September, we will publish Leo Yankevich’s The Hypocrisies of Heaven: Poems Old and New, Fenek Solère’s novel Rising, and Jef Costello’s The Importance of James Bond.
7. Our Amazon Affiliate Membership
In March of 2015, under pressure from the SPLC, which was amplified in the pages of the Washington Post, Amazon.com dropped Counter-Currents from its Affiliate Marketing program, which earned us about $6,000/year — a substantial financial hit to a business as small as ours. The SPLC’s aim, of course, is to put us out of business. Fortunately, our readers have rallied to our aid.
8. Six Easy Ways You Can Help Counter-Currents
- Like our Facebook page and recommend that your friends do as well: https://www.facebook.com/counter.currents.publishing.
- Review our books at Amazon.com.
- Link our articles and recommend them to your friends.
- Buy our books, which helps us break even.
- Donate, to keep us in the fight.
- Make a bequest in your will.
9. Our Mailing List
If you wish to join our mailing list for occasional sale announcements and fundraising appeals, fill out the form below:
None of this would be possible without our writers, donors, proofreaders, and above all, you, our readers. Thank you!
Counter-Currents Publishing Ltd.
& North American New Right