Dear Friends of Counter-Currents,
March of 2017 was our best month ever in terms of unique visitors: 187,296. I want to thank our writers, donors, and readers for making this possible — and to welcome an influx of new readers to the best site on the Alt Right.
1. Our Readership and Web Traffic
|Month||Unique Visitors||Number of Visits||Pages Viewed||“Hits”||Bandwidth|
|March 2017||187,296||372,483||1,247,545||4,226,147||67.70 GB|
|February 2017||176,470||349,663||1,203,798||4,112,379||63.50 GB|
|January 2017||168,633||354,483||1,274,174||4,538,574||70.39 GB|
|December 2016||166,356||343,155||1,237,884||4,459,628||70.60 GB|
|November 2016||149,973||327,184||1,211,464||4,578,555||54.19 GB|
|October 2016||143,274||334,172||1,384,218||4,686,132||49.46 GB|
|September 2016||135,699||329,894||1,523,606||4,773,361||60.16 GB|
|August 2016||140,362||316,443||1,505,438||4,334,119||71.48 GB|
|July 2016||122,622||343,826||1,756,815||4,071,905||58.92 GB|
|June 2016||123,901||351,467||1,664,032||4,237,552||57.88 GB|
|May 2016||134,345||360,069||1,663,686||4,578,071||59.79 GB|
|April 2016||121,779||327,150||1,514,605||4,525,313||59.50 GB|
|March 2016||119,288||343,090||1,586,158||4,385,429||55.58 GB|
|February 2016||121,361||342,891||1,269,478||3,865,233||52.09 GB|
|January 2016||112,680||312,399||1,279,265||3,808,315||56.32 GB|
|December 2015||118,438||327,974||1,270,504||3,756,303||59.09 GB|
|November 2015||130,264||341,885||1,212,556||3,825,700||62.43 GB|
|October 2015||118,247||320,680||1,226,301||3,599,419||62.65 GB|
|September 2015||124,342||325,517||1,266,197||3,653,818||65.50 GB|
|August 2015||103,769||264,613||1,082,267||2,992,773||52.13 GB|
|July 2015||103,188||281,469||1,263,504||3,307,479||55.38 GB|
|June 2015||119,264||288,620||1,289,808||3,439,675||57.42 GB|
|May 2015||no data||no data||no data||no data||no data|
|April 2015||79,251||144,783||666,989||1,576,493||14.12 GB|
|March 2015||86,251||173,236||749,068||1,545,146||14.21 GB|
|February 2015||76,322||148,894||526,666||1,208,728||10.92 GB|
|January 2015||86,263||171,544||612,211||1,348,105||13.35 GB|
|December 2014||78,658||152,838||538,903||896,560||9.73 GB|
|November 2014||86,254||172,786||678,026||741,633||7.93 GB|
|October 2014||85,852||174,240||678,119||748,061||8.15 GB|
|September 2014||61,485||121,651||448,701||505,472||8.92 GB|
|August 2014||62,415||127,630||438,270||501,703||8.62 GB|
|July 2014||63,223||149,786||456,117||536,178||8.79 GB|
|June 2014||58,147||116,084||327,309||366,568||7.16 GB|
|May 2014||59,321||116,293||321,397||363,432||7.08 GB|
|April 2014||56,511||110,621||318,831||367,018||6.91 GB|
|March 2014||65,619||117,881||335,592||380,785||7.89 GB|
|February 2014||55,805||100,271||300,207||346,026||6.18 GB|
|January 2014||82,567||209,131||1,130,149||1,224,623||98.64 GB|
|July 2013||82,106||200,961||1,619,899||1,813,531||124.29 GB|
|June 2013||80,409||197,258||1,730,633||1,884,016||103.77 GB|
|May 2013||95,667||221,260||1,758,299||1,897,099||103.67 GB|
|April 2013||81,328||192,910||1,528,169||1,634,540||91.16 GB|
|March 2013||83,303||189,545||1,477,001||1,778,006||94.98 GB|
|February 2013||81,999||185,688||1,396,374||1,498,502||75.33 GB|
|January 2013||100,054||208,004||900,577||1,012,979||40.81 GB|
|December 2012||109,265||224,793||926,117||1,143,248||37.53 GB|
|November 2012||107,956||199,912||584,115||755,419||29.95 GB|
|October 2012||81,739||157,152||410,096||416,362||16.36 GB|
|September 2012||66,719||132,503||455,938||493,856||17.73 GB|
|August 2012||41,616||96,314||305,729||329,353||12.23 GB|
|July 2012||52,304||108,340||367,589||373,470||12.52 GB|
|June 2012||55,112||110,246||400,141||404,162||13.66 GB|
|May 2012||56,323||111,533||400,243||404,483||15.70 GB|
|April 2012||56,772||110,029||421,446||428,678||16.08 GB|
|March 2012||55,572||106,029||441,170||475,719||16.36 GB|
|February 2012||53,345||99,607||376,288||411,915||14.43 GB|
|January 2012||56,633||107,644||408,373||433,736||21.38 GB|
|December 2011||49,845||97,223||337,881||344,210||13.65 GB|
|November 2011||44,445||88,824||330,664||339,521||14.22 GB|
|October 2011||45,590||90,444||337,137||468,197||17.78 GB|
|September 2011||45,427||88,782||422,902||481,909||11.67 GB|
|August 2011||40,002||81,012||502,282||2,083,593||53.18 GB|
|July 2011||30,186||66,093||416,309||1,952,047||71.23 GB|
|June 2011||28,629||57,920||264,928||1,004,128||22.78 GB|
|May 2011||36,596||78,103||274,841||1,334,472||47.59 GB|
|April 2011||20,091||58,037||223,291||2,729,449||54.65 GB|
|March 2011||29,768||62,077||220,053||2,485,001||52.21 GB|
|February 2011||29,737||61,519||213,121||2,081,558||40.13 GB|
|January 2011||28,583||60,005||198,249||1,736,067||34.06 GB|
|December 2010||26,161||50,975||192,905||1,101,829||27.79 GB|
|November 2010||26,054||48,336||171,833||915,553||26.39 GB|
|October 2010||17,848||35,921||140,365||611,367||17.93 GB|
|September 2010||17,063||34,510||147,051||580,550||16.39 GB|
|August 2010||12,174||22,348||93,379||333,614||10.17 GB|
|July 2010||9,387||17,329||119,254||348,172||10.01 GB|
|June 2010||6,145||10,328||70,732||200,824||6.08 GB|
2. Our Webzine
In March, we added 69 pieces and more than 1,000 comments to our webzine.
3. March’s Top 20 Pieces (with Number of Reads)
- Spencer Quinn, “Milo-lita: More Musings on Milo,” 46,286
- John Morgan, “Alt Right vs. New Right,” 8,621
- Greg Johnson, “White Nationalists are Not White Supremacists,” 7,992
- Jef Costello, “Trump Will Complete the System of German Idealism,” 7,860
- Howe Abbott-Hiss, “The White World in Collapse: A Review of Logan,” 6,515
- Jef Costello, “I Keep Forgetting that I’m Not an American,” 5,545
- Francesco Boca, “The League of Shadows,” 5,228
- James Dunphy, “The Antifa Distraction,” 5,124
- Alain de Benoist, Interview on Trump and Le Pen, 5,112
- Spencer Quinn, “On the Necessity of Christianity,” 4,950
- Kerry Bolton, “Reading Marx Right: A ‘Reactionist’ Interpretation of The Communist Manifesto,” 4,925
- Louis Lalande, “The French Anti-Revolution,” 4,440
- Patrick Le Brun, “‘You’re Not Welcome Here’: The Diplomatic Crisis Between Turkey and Holland,” 4,272
- Will Windsor, “The Roman Way,” Part 1, 4,237
- Guillaume Durocher, “Plato, Hitler, and Totalitarianism,” 4,105
- John Morgan, “The Power of Myth: Remembering Joseph Campbell, March 26, 1904-October 30, 1987,” 4,040
- Chip Smith, “A Open Letter to Publishers and Readers Concerning Amazon’s Censorship,” 3,976
- Aedon Cassiel, “On Polygamy, Marrying Your Cousin, and Terrorism,” 3,974
- Spencer Quinn, “Chose-merta: A Review of Hervé Ryssen’s The Jewish Mafia,” 3,972
- John Morgan, “The Man of the Twentieth Century: Remembering Ernst Jünger, March 29, 1895-February 17, 1998,” 3,900
Spencer Quinn and John Morgan both had three articles in the top 20. Jef Costello had two. Chip Smith, Howe Abbott-Hiss, Louis Lalande, and Francesco Boco made their debuts in the top 20 in March. The rest of the top 20 authors are familiar names: Greg Johnson, Patrick Le Brun, Guillaume Durocher, Alain de Benoist, Aedon Cassiel, and Kerry Bolton, each of whom contributed one article.
4. March’s Top Countries
- United States
- Great Britain
- Russian Federation
5. March’s Top Cities
- New York
- San Francisco
- Washington, D.C.
- Los Angeles
Our top cities include 6 US cities, 2 Australian cities, and 12 national capitals.
6. Our Book Publishing
Upcoming releases include Fenek Solère’s novel Rising, Jef Costello’s The Importance of James Bond, Christopher Pankhurst’s Numinous Machines, Anthony M. Ludovici’s Confessions of an Anti-Feminist, the Dark Knight and The Alternative Right anthologies, a couple of volumes of interviews, and a new collection of Greg Johnson’s essays called In Defense of Prejudice, which is available for pre-order here.
Counter-Currents also launched a Patronage Fundraiser and pre-order program for Greg Johnson’s book in progress, The White Nationalist Manifesto. To learn more, click here.
7. Our Amazon Affiliate & Google Advertising Accounts
In March of 2015, under pressure from the SPLC, which was amplified in the pages of the Washington Post, Amazon.com dropped Counter-Currents from its Affiliate Marketing program, which earned us about $6,000 per year — a substantial financial hit to a business as small as ours. The SPLC’s aim, of course, is to put us out of business.
In February of 2017, Google stopped advertising at Counter-Currents, again for politically correct reasons.
Fortunately, in both cases, our readers have rallied to our aid.
8. Six Easy Ways You Can Help Counter-Currents
- Like our Facebook page and recommend that your friends do as well: https://www.facebook.com/counter.currents.publishing.
- Review our books at Amazon.com.
- Link our articles and recommend them to your friends.
- Buy our books, which helps us break even.
- Make a bequest in your will.
- Donate, to keep us in the fight. Donation is easy:
- Go to PayPal.com and send your donation to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the button below.
- You may use the secure online donation form below.
- You may also send check, money order, or credit card payment by mail. Just print out our donation form in Word or PDF.
9. Our Mailing List
If you wish to join our mailing list for occasional sale announcements and fundraising appeals, fill out the form below:
None of this would be possible without our writers, donors, proofreaders, and above all, you, our readers. Thank you, and Happy New Year!
Counter-Currents Publishing Ltd.
& North American New Right