Roundtable on Race, Culture, & White Genocide

1:34:45

Millennial Woes and I joined YouTubers Roaming Millennial (half-Asian) and That Guy T (black American) to talk about the case for White Nationalism.

Related

This entry was posted in Counter-Currents Radio and tagged , , , , , , , , . Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.

1. Posted April 16, 2017 at 9:57 pm | Permalink

Nathan,

Depending on how you define right wing (say, solely on the liberty axis) many Alt-Righters are not right wingers. Richard Spencer – ostensibly the creator of the movement – doesn’t check all the typical right wing boxes. The Alt Left already exists and comes packaged with more than just socialist white nationalism. I am a Progressive White Nationalist, I lean closer to the Alt Left than most Alt Righters but the Alt Right label is still broad enough that I have my place within it.

I don’t see the cognitive dissonance between holding a high regard for a white homeland and supporting abortion (which neither Greg nor MW do) and universal health care. Not all progress we’ve made as a race should be discarded because it departs from the conditions which created our civilization. Technological and social change has created conditions that make possible what was not when our civilization was in its infancy. We should be welcoming change that ensures the survival and thriving of our race and increases the quality of life of its members.

Greg,

The debate revealed how little common ground we have with the Alt-Lite. It’s clear that RM is still fully stuck in the individualist mindset and ignorant of basic race realism. Engaging her is like talking calculus with someone who is still learning algebra. You can’t do it without getting sidetracked explaining algebra every other moment. Having said this, I think both you and MW did well although judging by the comments most points were completely lost on the viewers.

2. Juston
    Posted April 16, 2017 at 4:03 am | Permalink

I noticed her ignorance regarding the Hutu/Tutsi claim but I wasn’t 100% sure that she was incorrect. I’m guessing Greg was in the same position and thought it best to let it slide and just sarge on.

I don’t agree with T’s assumptions that a focus on property rights etc can cure any significant problems at this point in time. I concede that it may relieve some pressure for us but it’s a temporary solution to a permanent problem insofar as we’re concerned. He was patient and thoughtful and therefore a breath of fresh air considering his identity and the topic being discussed. Much appreciated.

I spent half the show yelling at my speakers telling RM to shut her muh-liberty-lovin mouth. I nearly had an aneurysm when she said that race based motivations are simply an emotional argument. Oh really? Soooo….no biology, no history, tradition, customs, social norms are applicable in the discussion since they don’t fit into the Marxist/libertarian economic model of man? Would she dare say the same to blacks crying about muh oppression or Tibetans or Jews? Good on you guys for staying calm and on topic.

I forget exactly what point RM was trying to make but it was something to the effect that most people, especially Whites, disagree with us and are a-ok surrendering to diversitopian delusions. Woes cut in and curtly stated the truth, “they’re delusional.” I about shit. That was hilarious because the same applies to her. I got the feeling that Woes was being generous and instead wanted to say “honey, you’re delusional.” Bottom line is that diversity will kill us if we let it. We don’t gain by their presence among us. It’s harmful to our health and a hindrance to our very survival. On a subconscious level non-whites understand this too. If we were to launch Whitey to Mars there’d be 6 billion of them trying to catch a ride on the outside of the rocket like an African invader clinging to the undercarriage of a lorry to get through the Chunnel into England.

Overall, you guys did great. Almost too great. At a few points I almost began to pity RM for the objective ideological beat down she was suffering. I could see the cogdis on her face and hear the subsequent stress in her voice and near hysterical cadence.

Still, bravo to RM for engaging with you two evil knotsees.

3. E.
    Posted April 13, 2017 at 8:17 pm | Permalink

Greg & MW, total heros. Thank you. And thank you for re-emphasizing the biological / racial element; it can’t be just about culture or values, it is biology, and that means there are hard lines involved. Otherwise we might as well call us the Chinese-featured Americans in totality; perhaps it may be one day anyway.

I think you also hit on a key point of kinds of extinction. I think we need to understand those well, and know how to use them for our interests via others. Not necessarily radical, but in any case, effective.

Race matters. Different races need different spaces, or else no different races; or consistent conflict if racial difference is purperuates but Whites are forced to integrate. Forced integration is friction or a kind of genecide; and it is not for the interests of our race, despite shared legal citizenship.

Blood nationalism, not civic nationalism. Period.

Race matters because if I or you were to reproduce with our own race, we don’t make Asian or black babies; they are not our kind, & not our kin. Hybrids are a mix, to be unmixed, overtime, if that is possible.

Thank you both again.

4. Harvey G.
    Posted April 13, 2017 at 2:57 pm | Permalink

She doesn’t want forced segregation (because muh libertarianism), but the integration that is being FORCED on American whites (60 years and counting) is just fine.

Neat trick.

5. Smythe
    Posted April 13, 2017 at 6:14 am | Permalink

Greg, you are a great ambassador to the normies.

6. Thresher
    Posted April 13, 2017 at 2:11 am | Permalink

This discussion highlights the issue of civic nationalism versus ethnic nationalism. Once a normal conservative becomes willing to discuss race, that person usually embraces civic nationalism, in part because ethnic nationalism seems mean. Ethnic nationalists need to be ready to discuss this issue with civic nationalists and win this debate.

The reasons that civic nationalism fails:

1. In general, only whites are interested in civic nationalism because we are far less ethnocentric. Said another way, most non-whites are too viscerally tribal to ever really embrace civic nationalism. Even if a civic nationalist accepts this argument, they still will want to include the few non-tribal non-whites.

2. There is no values detector or filter that can be applied to a large number of people to identify those that truly believe the values of a civic nationalist state. If a civic nationalist state is successful, people who want to join it will lie about their values to gain entry. They will either lie to the questioner or lie to themselves.

3. The phenomenon of regression to the mean applies to heritable qualities. For example, suppose Thomas Sowell wants to enter a polity for libertarians, a philosophy that demands low ethnocentrism. He may actually be a libertarian, but libertarianism is so rare in blacks, that it is likely that at least some of children he has will regress to the mean.

7. Nathan
    Posted April 12, 2017 at 5:33 pm | Permalink

I’ve heard a few members of the alt right signal left on many issues. I’m having a hard time seeing in what regard these people are right wing. They seem more like race realist leftist. Wouldn’t alt left be a more accurate term for the people who would like to live in a socialist ethno state? Would anyone care to address the cognitive dissonance of holding a white homeland in such high regard while at the same time advocating for abortion and universal health care? As if Western Civilization was created in a moral vacuum on the back of entitlements.

8. Posted April 12, 2017 at 12:08 pm | Permalink

Oh boy.

I had no idea who Roaming Millennial was. Now I know.

…Wow. This is EXACTLY what I was talking about like girls like her.

Totally “Asian-Aryan.” Pretty and naive. …Or does she too want an ethnostate for her kind as well? This is talk your having is the most progressive thing I have ever heard. I wish more people like R.M. would gather together and do their own thing. Greg is almost saying that to her.

Wow. Just Wow.

Ethnostates for everyone is coming.

• Michael Bell
      Posted April 12, 2017 at 5:42 pm | Permalink

Pilleater,

Anime, sushi, and video games are fine, but you gotta quit it with this gook-hybrid ethnostate sillyness. There are billions of Tat-C carrying ilk in the world and nowhere near as many Whites. Mixing = bad, period.

That being said, I watch RM occasionally and don’t mind her show that much. However, in one of her videos where she discusses the Alt-Right, she basically ripped off my “Caste System” article, only she inverted my tiers by placing White Nationalist anti-Semites on the bottom instead of the top. She didn’t credit me in her notes, either…..WTF. See here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViF-uz9JOZI

• Posted April 12, 2017 at 7:37 pm | Permalink

Lol. I just found out about her today. She would probably put her Asian-Aryan kind at the top.

…She is a nu-cuck by definition. Give it time to sink in, I think with the right words and meanings, she would turn to the AA side.

I don’t know. I think it’s the whole race-denying side she might have well. The only reason why she’s got subs is because is she’s a model and talks to big people by paying them. Everything else is cutesy stuff.

When she says “I don’t discriminate based on race,” it’s an easy signal that she would prefer a white boyfriend.

As for my “gook” fantasy, it’s playful, I will say that.

If she ever starts her AA revolution, hopefully I will get my own Wikipedia article in the future as a pioneer.

Does that mean I am going on a wrong path? No, not at all. I just write things the way I see it.

• Posted April 13, 2017 at 8:35 am | Permalink

Michael,

Race-mixing is indeed bad because it means less of you, white man, and less of me, Korean.

Having said that, as much as we can discourage people from having mixed children, as much as we can influence this generation to continue the legacy of their ancestors by taking pride in what they gave us… some people just don’t see, have been brainwashed by liberal propaganda, and will still have mixed children. It’s hard for us to stop the tide, even here in currently homogeneous South Korea. We are seeing the beginning of (((diversity))) and (((muliculturalism))) here as well.

You won’t want mixed blood in your ethnostate. I don’t want them in my ethnostate.
        But unless we find it in ourselves to do the savage thing and genocide them, they will eventually grow in number, and organize because it’s in human nature to gather with those who share blood. They’ll have to go somewhere once we decide there’s too many of them and kick them out, or allot them a piece of territory within our land. See what I’m saying? I hate to say it, but seems like America will balkanize anyway…

• Michael Bell
          Posted April 13, 2017 at 8:36 pm | Permalink

It would be nice if mixed-race kids were born infertile, like mules or ligers. Maybe one day we can develop an infertility virus that only afflicts mixed race people.

9. lemur
    Posted April 12, 2017 at 11:00 am | Permalink

Interesting discussion.

One of the things I would really emphasize is that for a white nationality to really actualize itself, it must be enacted politically – the ground of the common good – for the qualitative intensification of norms that give meaning to national and individual life. The T-Man was trying to push the idea that if the ‘leftists’ would just let everybody freely associate, then little mini-communities would peacefully coexist presided over by a neutral state arbiter. In reality, this a recipe for a tribal struggle to control the centre of power.

Foreign policy is an easy example. Suppose California becomes predominantly Chinese, while whites are left alone in another part of the country. What happens if there is a Russo-China war? The federal government has to choose one side or another, or no side at all (a choice neither side will be happy with).

10. Ike
    Posted April 12, 2017 at 9:38 am | Permalink

Will you be doing a piece on your thoughts on the hangout Greg? I have watched some of it but honestly I get overly protective of you guys. When I see people giving you shit I get pretty wound up.

Posted April 12, 2017 at 1:23 pm | Permalink

I thought it went well. Both Roaming and T were very civil. Watch without fear.

11. Solomon Kane
    Posted April 12, 2017 at 9:05 am | Permalink

It’s good to see us engaged in such debates, although Greg and Woes are such nice guys that they let the other side get away with a lot. It would be good to have someone more aggressive who can slap down their impudence. I understand the goal of outreach and “dediabolization” but there’s also something to be said for bin Laden’s “strong horse” theory. People tend to respect strength. A “good cop, bad cop” team might be more effective than two “good cops”.

A couple of thoughts on particular points raised:

1. The issue of low European fertility (used by your opponents to deflect attention from your framing of the issues facing Whites) is a red herring. All arguments can to the effect that “well you Europeans have yourselves to blame since you don’t have more babies” or “Europe needs immigrants because of its low fertility” can be destroyed by pointing out that Japan, Taiwan, and China have similarly low fertility. No-one thinks that Taiwan’s low fertility means it can’t have a future. Thus the whole issue can be succinctly deflected and attention refocused on the issues that matter.

2. The claim (advanced by Roaming Millennial) that the distinction between the Hutu and Tutsi were invented ex nihilo by European colonialists and are not based on any underlying reality is laughable. Even Wikipedia has little respect for this view:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hutu “An alternate theory is that the Hutu and Tutsi originally belonged to the same Bantu population, but were artificially divided by German and then Belgian colonists so that the Tutsi minority could serve as local overseers for Berlin and Brussels. The latter view has received support among proponents of Rwandan national unity, but has been criticized as an attempt at historical revisionism.”

The genetic evidence offers pretty clear support for separate origins of the Hutu and Tutsi, and the distinction was certainly recognized by the peoples themselves: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origins_of_Hutu,_Tutsi_and_Twa
    Obviously they are not distinct absolutely, and there has been mixture, but that’s the nature of biological categorization – one can hardly expect to find Platonic forms in biology.

12. Jason
    Posted April 12, 2017 at 8:25 am | Permalink

Well done, Greg & Millennial, you really demonstrated saintly patience w/ that high-strung little THOT. Had I been forced to participate, they would have dragged me away in a little white coat. Also, good to get the msg across to young people (that’s MW’s strength).

• Samuel Nock
      Posted April 12, 2017 at 9:04 pm | Permalink

It’s important to remember that in debates like this, you are not really (or only) trying to convince the person you are debating: You are trying to convince the people watching and listening. Keeping one’s cool really matters for that reason. If something sounds absurd to you, it may well sound absurd to an outside observer.

Jared Taylor’s recent discussion with Amna Nawaz is instructive in this regard. She all but held him directly accountable for the Dylan Roof murders. Taylor kept his cool while calling her to task for that kind of outrageous accusation. I hope that many normies would come away from that interview feeling that he was calm and reasonable, she was emotional and sniping.

Roaming Millennial also came off as far more emotional than either Greg or MW.

• Posted April 18, 2017 at 10:42 am | Permalink

Yes! What truly matters is the impression the audience got of the interaction. RM definitely seemed to be speaking more from insecurity and out of emotion rather than the others.

13. Reedy
    Posted April 12, 2017 at 5:07 am | Permalink

As far as Vox Day is concerned; he looks white, acts white, fights white a la David Lane. The idea that he should be considered anything but, because of some drop of Indian, is taking it to them extreme.

• Smythe
      Posted April 13, 2017 at 4:04 am | Permalink

His mother is Indian. It’s a bit more than a drop.

Oh, and he doesn’t consider himself White. It’s taking cucking to the extreme to insist someone is White when they are not and do not even consider themselves to be so.

14. Samuel Nock
    Posted April 12, 2017 at 2:30 am | Permalink

This type of podcast is a very good idea. Greg has mainly taken part in discussions with people explicitly sympathetic to the cause, and a discussion such as this – where the interlocutors are civil and willing to engage but are not in ideological agreement at all – is a good way to hone arguments and ideas. It’s also daunting to realize that even highly intelligent, open-minded people will be difficult to convince, to say nothing of actual antagonistic SJWs and egalitarians.

Vox Day has done several somewhat mocking “What About Me???!!!!!” posts directed at mixed-race or non-White people who are Alt Right-sympathetic, that Roaming Millennial should read.

There was a certain, let’s call it, Informational Dunning-Kruger effect with her, by which I mean, while obviously highly intelligent, she _knows_ much less than she thinks she knows, she has not really engaged with the information that is out there with regard to race, identity, biology, etc. If you notice, many of the most thoughtful libertarians (e.g. Vox Day) are now former libertarians or (e.g. Molyneux) have integrated racial, identity-based collectivism into their thinking and may well abandon strict libertarianism.

• Posted April 12, 2017 at 7:33 am | Permalink

Yeah, Vox Day’s practically white. If you’re saying he’s Indian, aka Mongoloid, then I as a full-blooded Mongoloid will tell you that he looks more like one of you than one of ours.

“If you notice, many of the most thoughtful libertarians (e.g. Vox Day) are now former libertarians or (e.g. Molyneux) have integrated racial, identity-based collectivism into their thinking and may well abandon strict libertarianism.”

Yup, that’s me. Molyneux got me into libertarianism, but after getting redpilled more on race and historical revisionism, I’ve changed my tune a bit and I’m almost ready to call myself National Socialist at this point. At least I will say the NatSoc has a lot of appeal and I wouldn’t mind living in such a state. There are people like Christopher Cantwell and Libertarian Realist on YouTube who I follow that still find value in the ideals and principles of liberty and a general distaste for government. I think an increasingly race realist Hoppean libertarians on the right is a healthy thing, and do well to join with the National Socialists because both of these elements are able to agree on white nationalism, i.e. ethnonationalism, and the 14 words and 88 precepts.

“What the self-proclaimed rationalists and libertarians do not realize is that tribal identity or racial identity IS rational because it is an inescapable part of biology: it is rational, in other words, to recognize that we contain irrational elements that are ineradicable. To pretend that we are purely rational is, in fact, irrational, because it ignores something we know to be true, namely biological predilections that act on us whether we want them to or not.”
      Very well worded, sir. For that reason I have not given up on the principles of libertarianism as of yet. I want to work for the liberty and prosperity of my ethnic tribe, and perhaps some reduction of the state is a step towards that, no? Maybe I’m wrong, and NatSoc or a return to a monarchy is the way to go. Either way, it seems to me the ideology isn’t as important as the quality of the people willing to make change happen for the health, safety and prosperity of their people. Demography is destiny.

Standardbearers