383 words / 76:07
Greg Johnson, John Morgan, and Michael Polignano inaugurate a new weekly Counter-Currents Radio podcast. Topics include:
- Opening Remarks: 0:00
- Thanks for Your Donations: 4:12
- Greg’s European Listening Tour and Other Topics: 9:45
- Shop Talk: Things to Come at Counter-Currents: 60:08
Our first episode is just three guys talking. As we get comfortable with the format, we will work in music, interviews, guests, and various bells and whistles.
If you want to donate to our current fundraiser, please do so today!
If you want to send a non-tax deductible donation to Counter-Currents Publishing, you can make two different types of donations:
- A single donation of any size.
- A recurring donation of any size.
Recurring donations are particularly helpful, since they allow us better to predict and plan for the future. We have several levels for recurring donations. Please visit our Donations page for more information.
We can also customize the amount of a monthly donation.
There are several ways to make one-time donations:
- The easiest is with PayPal. Just use the following button:
- You can send check, money order, or credit card payment by mail. Just print out our donation form in Word or PDF.
- You can make a secure credit card donation with the form below.
Also, as we first announced in October of 2015, you now have two possible destinations for your donations: Counter-Currents Publishing and the Counter-Currents Foundation. The Counter-Currents Foundation is a US 501c3 educational corporation. Donations to it are deductible from US federal income taxes. The purpose of the Counter-Currents Foundation is specifically to promote scholarship and translations connected to the European New Right and allied movements. If you wish to earmark a donation to the Counter-Currents Foundation, or to discuss a particular project you would like to support, please contact me in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please give generously!
If you want to be thanked on the next episode of Counter-Currents Radio, please include a name you want to use and any message you want to have read on air.
Remember: those who fight for the Golden Age live in it today. Thank you for your loyalty and support.