See You at American Renaissance

I will be attending this year’s American Renaissance Conference (Friday, July 28th to Sunday, July 30th). I have not been to an AmRen conference since 2008, and I am looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones. I will be selling Counter-Currents books and signing copies of my titles. So if you are one of the 299 other people registered for the conference, and you would like to set up a meeting or pre-order certain books for me to have on hand, please contact me at [email protected]. I will also be in Atlanta immediately before and after the conference, so if you want to meet up, please get in touch.

See you at AmRen.

Editor-in-Chief

This entry was posted in news item and tagged , , . Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.

1. Richard Edmonds
    Posted July 11, 2017 at 12:49 am | Permalink

If Chamberlain and Daladier had wanted peace, as you say, Adrian, then it is a great pity, to say the least , that they (and nobody else) launched the Second World War , the most destructive war in the history of mankind.. As for Czechoslovakia, it had never existed before as an independent state prior to being set up at the disastrous Versailles Treaty . In this cruel and harsh world there is a place for Realpolitik. For example when just thirty years after German troops had marched into the Czech capital, Prague, Russian-Soviet troops did the same thing in 1968, the American controlled NATO made the wise decision not to respond: all credit to Washington: to be brutally frank: Prague was not worth a world war. Pity that Chamberlain and Daladier did not understand this.

2. MichiganWave
    Posted July 9, 2017 at 8:49 pm | Permalink

Consider yourself lucky. The event has been sold out for a while. Am on waiting list. Hopefully they’ll find a bigger venue for next year. Enjoy

3. Rise
    Posted July 9, 2017 at 12:19 pm | Permalink

Here is an excellent leaflet to wake the people up about the topic white genocide.
    Scientifical facts and graphs! Use it where you can:

Feel free to share, if you want to Save the White Race!

4. Celestial Time
    Posted July 9, 2017 at 6:11 am | Permalink

I agree 100% with the assertion that the annual conferences and various summit meetings are not really great at providing the average pro-White person with a proper outlet to use their personal talents and skills in a way that would benefit the group as a whole. I didn’t say they were useless, because I feel any kind of real life networking is a positive thing for most people who are isolated and whose pro-White activism has been confined to a virtual reality. I just think that it’s a very, very slow and tedious way to build up the kind of framework & support network that will be needed when it comes time to fully engage the anti-Whites and their agenda to eradicate us.

The AmRen conference is right in my backyard, but I see no real value to me personally when I’d be listening to speeches concerning material and opinions that, for the most part, I’ve already been steeped in for years and even aware of all the minutia involved. At this point in time I don’t want thoughts, opinions or more proselytizing. I want practical applications that can employ pro-White people when they need jobs, teach them trades and skills if they have none, feed them when they are hungry, clothe them when they are cold, shelter them when they need a roof over their head, and defend them and their families whenever and wherever the need arises.

Having said that, I will say that I greatly appreciate the contributions of many(certainly not all, though) of the people who’ve been the faces and voices of American pro-White activism. Without people pushing the envelope and forcing others to think outside the box, we’d have nothing to look forward to other than a life of the same old self-destructive consumerism and suicidal apathy that has been pushed and promoted by our enemies.

So, Greg, if you are coming to the AmRen event in TN, then the least I can do is offer to reimburse you for your room and some travel expenses when you get here. I’ve offered to do this same thing for a few other people recently and throughout the years, but almost never am I taken up on the offer. Sad, but true.

• Mark Miller
      Posted July 10, 2017 at 6:46 pm | Permalink

I’ve invested in counter-fund (specifically, the software arm, confedco).

It might not be 100% copacetic with WN, but it addresses a critcal need: for unfashionable voices to not be de-platformed by the dominant social technologies. It’s in it’s early stages, but worth keeping no your radar.

5. White
    Posted July 8, 2017 at 8:31 am | Permalink

To save the White Race, this might be useful:

Share it and use it, wherever you can:

How to wake people up to the truth:

than give this:

To Stop Race Mixing, distribute this:

Share with others, your people need you!

6. Ted
    Posted July 8, 2017 at 1:40 am | Permalink

Sincere question (I’m not trying to be a troublemaker here): why has Greg changed his mind about the value of attending meetings like this?

Posted July 8, 2017 at 8:17 am | Permalink

I haven’t changed my mind. I always maintained that such meetings were useful for people like me, as summit meetings for opinion leaders and content creators. But I still think that for the average attendee, it is not as valuable, and that the money spent on attending such events could be better used IF the movement could effectively mobilize it.

• Ted
        Posted July 8, 2017 at 10:03 am | Permalink

OK, fair enough.

• Richard Edmonds
      Posted July 9, 2017 at 1:55 am | Permalink

In the beginning was the Word, St. John, chapter 1, verse 1.

There is a famous painting of this truth, which shows an early Hitler haraguing a crowd in a smokey German beer-cellar.

Am I stating the obvious here ?

• Randy
        Posted July 9, 2017 at 11:30 pm | Permalink

Before beerhall came 1914 ~ 18

• Richard Edmonds
          Posted July 10, 2017 at 1:41 am | Permalink

Randy,

“Before beerhall came 1914 ~ 18.”

And after the beer-hall speech came WW II, where the whole White world went insane and attacked Germany for no good reason whatsoever.

Unfortunately for all of us, the whole White world remains in a state of insanity.

• Adrian Davies
            Posted July 10, 2017 at 3:55 pm | Permalink

Hm, I seem to remember Germany dismembering the rump Czech state after achieving all its legitimate demands at Munich, thereby enslaving another European people and humiliating Chamberlain and Daladier, who wanted peace, and apparently justifying the rhetoric of the war party led by Churchill, then invading Poland in alliance with the late J. V. Stalin, Marshal of the Soviet Union, whom it permitted to commit near genocide of the Estonian and Latvian peoples as part of the price of alliance, before falling out with that delightful individual over other matters. Ah well, that was all fine, was it, Richard? Hermann Goering was more critical of Hitler than you are! He upbraided the “Boss” over the Katyn massacre, famously asking whether that was how the struggle for European civilisation against Bolshevism was supposed to end. But to such depths did the German regime sink.