Counter-Currents Under Attack

On Wednesday, August 16th, Facebook shut down the Counter-Currents Publishing page and has blocked my personal account. This is an inconvenience, as it is an important way that people follow Counter-Currents. But it is not a catastrophe.

The catastrophe is that on Tuesday, August 15th, PayPal cancelled the Counter-Currents account for unspecified violations of their politically-correct terms of service.

This is a severe blow for three reasons.

1. PayPal refusing to release our large balance for 180 days (an outrage), which puts us in an immediate cash crisis because I have salaries, credit cards, and rent due in the next two weeks.
  2. We cannot use PayPal to take book orders or fulfill book pre-orders. Do not worry, though, as we can take credit card payments, and all of your pre-orders will go through.
  3. The greatest blow is that the monthly donations of our many supporters have now stopped. These monthly donations — as well as one-time donations — keep Counter-Currents in business. Without them, we are through. Fortunately, we have an alternative means of receiving donations by means of credit card.

Therefore, I am asking all of our supporters to please step forward today and make a donation to keep Counter-Currents in the game. Please use the form below to make an emergency one-time donation to keep us operating. You can also sign up for a monthly donation.

We hope that we can get back all of our monthly donors, but realistically we won’t. Some people are wedded to the PayPal platform and will not use other processing systems. Some people will never see this announcement because their primary access to Counter-Currents is through Facebook, and our Facebook account has also been shut down. Others sign up with throwaway email addresses and will never see the email announcement we are sending out.

So please, if you were thinking of signing up for a new donation, or increasing your monthly donation, this would be a good time, because otherwise we are going to suffer a severe loss of monthly support.

Note: Credit Card numbers are not stored on our server, and all connections are secure and encrypted.

• NOTE: If you want to give only a monthly donation, enter that amount in the monthly donation box and 0.00 in the one-time donation box.
  • American Express
    Discover
    MasterCard
    Visa
    JCB
    Maestro

Our Bitcoin address is: 1ChE5DZVVZJpv8mnJ3fRrtSDrTikBh7uFL

You can also send donations to:

Counter-Currents
PO Box 22638
San Francisco, CA 94122
USA

These moves by PayPal and Facebook are obviously part of a coordinated Leftist purge of white advocacy groups in the aftermath of Unite the Right. In the past few days alone:

• Both Red Ice servers were hacked, as were the site owners’ Twitter accounts, and still have not recovered.
  • VDare, AltRight.com, and AmRen were bounced from PayPal.
  • VDare’s conference next April has been shut down by the venue.
  • TRS was taken down by their webhosting company, but got a new host and were back online in 3 hours.
  • Mike Enoch was banned for the fourth time from Twitter.
  • KickStarter, GoFundMe, and IndieGoGo have all vowed to shut down campaigns related to White Nationalist concerns.
  • Pax Dickinson’s Twitter has been shut down.
  • Hatreon is offline.
  • PolNewsForever’s Twitter has been shut down.
  • The Daily Stormer has been targeted with massive DDOS attacks.
  • The Daily Stormer domain registration was dropped by GoDaddy, transferred to Google, and then seized by Google.
  • The Daily Stormer discord server has been shut down.
  • The Altright.com discord server has been shut down.
  • Vanguard America’s WordPress and Facebook accounts have been shut down.
  • Spotify has removed 27 “hate” bands as defined by the SPLC.
  • GoFundMe has taken down campaigns to help James Fields.
  • 72 books on WWII revisionism have been banned by Amazon https://www.darkmoon.me/…/complete-list-of-books-banned-by…/
  • RootBocks has been taken down by its hosting company, but is back online.
  • Xurious has been removed from Bandcamp and Soundcloud.
  • Daniel Friberg and Christopher Dulny, both Swedes, have been barred from entering the United States because of their presence at Unite the Right.
  • Lauren Southern’s Patreon account has been taken down.
  • Lauren Southern’s Instagram has been taken down, but is now back up.
  • NPI’s Paypal account has been shut down.
  • Two upcoming speeches by Richard Spencer have been canceled.
  • Identity Europa’s PayPal has been shut down.
  • Christopher Cantwell’s Facebook, PayPal, and website are gone.
  • Weev’s LinkedIn account has been shut down.
  • The Paranormies and other podcasts have been kicked off of Soundcloud.
  • YouTube had demonitized controversial videos, making it impossible for dissident video bloggers to make a living from their work.
  • Airbnb combed through the social media of people with Charlottesville-area registrations on Unite the Right weekend, and canceled the reservations and accounts of Unite the Right attendees
  • Uber has cancelled Baked Alaska’s and James Allsup’s accounts.
  • Squarespace is dropping multiple Right-wing sites.
  • Toronto free speech event with Faith Goldy, Jordan Peterson & Gad Saad has been cancelled.

If you want to keep in touch with Counter-Currents, you can no longer trust your social media. Please bookmark Counter-Currents in your folder of sites you visit daily. Or better yet, make Counter-Currents your home page.

But if you want to make sure that Counter-Currents is still there every morning when you sign in, it is imperative that you donate today. Please give generously.

Unite the Right has goaded the Left into new levels of hysteria. The state and the rabble are conspiring to physically assault us in the streets, while corporations are conspiring to censor and deplatform us. We have to keep fighting. They can whack us down in one place, but we’ll pop up in five others. It is discouraging and exhausting, but it is worth it, since we are doing nothing less than saving the world.

We’ll be here for you as long as you are there for us. With your help, we will stand strong and weather this storm.

Related

This entry was posted in news item and tagged , , , , , . Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.

1. Richard Edmonds
    Posted August 21, 2017 at 4:19 am | Permalink

Counter-Currents under attack: “These moves by PayPal and Facebook are obviously part of a coordinated … purge of white advocacy groups…”

From us White-Nationalists, Race-Realists, living out side of North America, You have our sympathies as you undergo this very powerful and coordinated attack.

This attack on you has come more or less suddenly, out of the blue. However please draw comfort from the fact that Nationalists in Britain and on the continent of Europe have lived with state and other organised oppression for decades. For forty years we in the U.K. have endured a Race Act of Parliament under which tyranny, patriots have been jailed for years for criticizing the destructive effects of mass-immigration on our country; in France and Germany patriots have been jailed for years for questioning the politically correct version of the history of the Second World War.

In spite of this State imposed suppression of Free Speech, Nationalists have found the disciple to live within these tyrannical laws and we have survived and sometimes we have thrived. And I think that we can be sure that our North American friends and colleagues and fellow-campaigners will also find the ingenuity, the courage and the disciple to survive this latest attack.

And finally, we sure hope that You do, since You in North America constitute a vital part of our movement. Best of Luck.

2. William
    Posted August 18, 2017 at 11:11 am | Permalink

Here is some advice
    1 Learn to use deep web, use Tor, volunteer Tor get the onion browser. They can use deny a DNS service. Bypass their centralised corporate infrastructure.
    2 Keep using cash, as soon as they go cashless they’ve got total control.
    3 Learn to crypto currency like bitcoin. Put the effort in to learn more than one crypto currency.
    4 Invest in alternative non corporate technologies.

3. Mike D.
    Posted August 18, 2017 at 7:57 am | Permalink

I’ve never understood why anyone uses paypal. Forget censorship and all that other stuff for a second, they are just a genuinely awful company. I know plenty of “normal” people who have had their accounts disabled and funds frozen for quite literally no reason, and customer service is either terrible or nonexistent.

How they’re still in business is beyond me.

I understand there are a few free alternatives like Payza, Skrill, and Paymate. Have you looked into any of them?

I personally prefer to just use my credit card directly for most things. I just have bank one account for bills and online purchases/entertainment and another that holds the majority of my money. Hasn’t failed me yet, and it certainly beats dealing with paypal.

4. Lyle Bright
    Posted August 17, 2017 at 12:02 pm | Permalink

I have not yet read all the comments here but I will.

Greg: I have arranged to send a check for a couple of hundred to the PO address. I think you might want to include this as an option in your appeals.

I was an automatic PayPal donor at a monthly figure.

Be sure to come up quickly with alternative methods to get funds to you.

You may also wish to dig out your known donors and send appeals to them.

Posted August 17, 2017 at 12:06 pm | Permalink

Lyle, you can sign up for a new monthly plan on this very page.

• Lyle Bright
        Posted August 17, 2017 at 2:18 pm | Permalink

Keep us all regularly informed about the financial situation. Those familiar with running businesses know what happens with cash-flow interruptions.

5. Mia
    Posted August 17, 2017 at 11:43 am | Permalink

Stay strong. My love to you all.

6. Posted August 17, 2017 at 10:07 am | Permalink

Good afternoon, Greg. I am the owner/operator of RootBocks.com. We have recently come back online as of yesterday afternoon. The address is https://rootbocks.co

Our PayPal was shut down just this morning, however we still offer credit/debit card payment processing which also includes weekly, monthly, and annual recurring payments.

The site gets plenty of traffic, so if you feel like setting up an account and getting a fundraiser going, feel free to do so.

• sylvie
      Posted August 17, 2017 at 8:43 pm | Permalink

your site is not acessible, supposedly not using a secure protocol:

“Este sitio web no puede proporcionar una conexión segura
      La página rootbocks.co utiliza un protocolo no admitido.”

Is this a new form of censorship???

Posted August 17, 2017 at 11:13 pm | Permalink

You probably need to update your browser.

7. Peter Quint
    Posted August 17, 2017 at 7:38 am | Permalink

If this is not corrected by the end of the month, I will start sending checks to your P.O.B on the first of every month. I will also purchase books by check if that’s okay with you.

8. Paul W
    Posted August 17, 2017 at 6:29 am | Permalink

I’m going to send a donation shortly, I wish it could be a substantial one.

I knew (((they))) would eventually pull this one. I don’t think trying to cut the funding of their enemies off is anything new.

I’m wondering if white nationalists are going to have to go down the IRA/Sinn fein route now.
    You have the political people who are the influential, presentable sinn fein type fighting zog in public spaces.
    Others, who you might call the IRA type, who are deliberately distant, but in occasional contact with the political movement actually do the more shall we say dangerous and destructive things (which of course comes with great personal risk) to demoralise and hurt the machine which currently has them under the boot…
    Could stopping and disrupting the merchants and big business from easily making money be a way to go?
    Maybe I’m just too angry to see a clearer and easier solution , I concede that, because Im almost frothing at the mouth, but, it seems things have been ramped up to a level where arguments are no longer allowed, peaceful protests are not allowed , what’s left? I have to fight somehow, I’m guessing that
    rallies, donations and debates won’t be part of that.

One of the things I like about the comments section on CC is the amount of intellegent commentators that leave interesting and insightful comments,
    So to you people, am I simply talking out of my arse here?
    I can take a bollocking from my fellow nationalists if I’m out of line.

• Jaego
      Posted August 17, 2017 at 3:19 pm | Permalink

I don’t see any other way: the carrot and the stick. It’s how life works for the most part. Normal normies are attracted to nice, intelligent people who want a future for Whites. Warrior normies are attracted to the Path of Iron, in any one of its varieties. The political wing disavows any connection to the actions taken by the warriors, but strangely refuses to condemn them, saying that their actions are an unheard cry for justice, made worse by the Establishment’s refusal to listen. This is how it’s done.

9. Leon
    Posted August 17, 2017 at 5:30 am | Permalink

Am donating, though I don’t have much to give. The loss of Counter-Currents would be a catastrophe for pro-White thought.

10. Posted August 17, 2017 at 3:34 am | Permalink

time for a separate internet and its own social media. this persecution is accelerating the unification of the right.

11. Crypto
    Posted August 16, 2017 at 10:24 pm | Permalink

Do you accept cryptocurrencies?
    If so, add addresses to this post. Many in this movement have cryptos and would consider it an easy way to send money.

Posted August 16, 2017 at 11:29 pm | Permalink

Our Bitcoin address is: 1ChE5DZVVZJpv8mnJ3fRrtSDrTikBh7uFL

12. WN
    Posted August 16, 2017 at 8:43 pm | Permalink

One positive thing to take from this otherwise disgusting news: this obviously coordinated effort by Jews, capitalists, and the collaborator class to silence all of us is based on the threat we pose. We in the movement have no real idea how many of us there actually are but our enemies probably have access to this information. This attack means we are bigger than many of us may have realized. This is all just beginning.

13. Riki
    Posted August 16, 2017 at 7:37 pm | Permalink

I’ve just donated US$50 to CC via this credit card donation platform. I left the following words in the note section: “My latest response to your donation call in expression of my support. Please stand tall and keep fighting in this time of great hardship and challenge!”

Sorry for the meager amount this time which is matched with my affordability for the time being. I’ll consider becoming a recurring donor once my humble business gets started and running hopefully in a near future.

Cheers and kudos to Counter Currents!

• 宮田
      Posted August 19, 2017 at 1:27 pm | Permalink

Riki先生,
      I am glad to have found you amidst the current tumult. It seems the DailyStormer server has been taken down. Please reach me through my private email ([email protected]).

Greg,
      I am sorry to hear about the recent hardships. I hope that the struggle will form bonds of steel between the members of the right. A contribution will be made shortly on my behalf to help bolster the efforts. I hope my contribution–meager as my means will allow, given my position as a student-will aid you at least on the pecuniary front. Though, we shouldn’t be dismayed, but rejoice that we are given the conditions for growth and consolidation.
      With sincerity,
      宮田

14. Rich
    Posted August 16, 2017 at 7:13 pm | Permalink

Donated and shared this page on my twitter!

15. Vicktor
    Posted August 16, 2017 at 6:39 pm | Permalink

Everyone knew this was coming….

16. curri
    Posted August 16, 2017 at 6:24 pm | Permalink

Not to pile on the blackpills, but TRS is down again.

• Dov
      Posted August 16, 2017 at 9:41 pm | Permalink

Just as well for those adults concerned for White welfare (as opposed to adolescent clowning around).

• Michael Bell
        Posted August 17, 2017 at 3:58 pm | Permalink

Mike Enoch has a larger audience than you ever will and he attends rallies and faces the left head-on. What the hell have you accomplished?

• Dov
          Posted August 17, 2017 at 5:39 pm | Permalink

With respect, that’s not a strong question. I’m a supporter of ethnic nationalism for Whites, but this isn’t exactly my day job. I’m not the face of the movement. When Mike Enoch and Co. assumed the mantle of being faces and voices for the Alt-Right, they adopted an attendant responsibility to portray their movement in a positive (or, at the worst, neutral) light. The platitude that “any publicity is good publicity” simply isn’t true; to wit, see the massive backlash being exercised following Charlottesville.

Now, I’m not castigating Enoch in particular, as I don’t have any idea what parts he played in organizing this event or others. But something is clear – whoever is “leading” the Alt-Right is doing a damn poor job of it. And on top of that, there are signs that the entire movement has been built on a teetering social foundation.

• Michael Bell
            Posted August 17, 2017 at 9:06 pm | Permalink

He’s made scores of young people racially aware and wise to the principles of our cause and White issues. To refer to TRS as “adolescent” betrays your Boomer ignorance about how to reach young minds and ensure our continuity as a movement.

17. curri
    Posted August 16, 2017 at 6:20 pm | Permalink

They’re closing down the credit card option:
    Visa, the world’s largest processor of credit card payments, also stopped prohibited processing payments for hate groups, the New York Post reported. Apple Pay also told Buzzfeed it was terminating support for sites that sold white supremacist items and clothing Nazi memorabilia.

Earlier Wednesday, a spokesman for Mastercard said the company did not prohibit the acceptance of Mastercard-branded payments from merchants based on disagreement, but has since updated that statement. “We have reviewed a comprehensive list of websites provided by civic leaders and others,” he told MarketWatch. “We are shutting down the use of our cards on sites that we believe incite violence, as well as those who are wrongfully suggesting they accept our cards, when in fact they don’t.”

18. sylvie
    Posted August 16, 2017 at 6:09 pm | Permalink

Either I am too stupid or the above form is flawed.
    No reaction to the submit button and no confirmation mail sent.

19. Solidus
    Posted August 16, 2017 at 6:08 pm | Permalink

You’ve got my donation. I hope the rest of the community steps up to support you as well. This is one of the best-quality Alt-Right sites in existence and it’d sting if we lost you over this deplatforming mess.

20. Ed LeBouthillier
    Posted August 16, 2017 at 4:54 pm | Permalink

You might want to think about a discrimination lawsuit. At least in California, my understanding is that discrimination against ethnicity is illegal. Since you are a White Nationalist, and they’re acting against you for that reason, I would say that it constitutes ethnic discrimination. Ethnicity and nationality are equivalent.

• Ed LeBouthillier
      Posted August 16, 2017 at 6:29 pm | Permalink

I really think it is important to emphasize the Human Rights issue among White Nationalists. I know the concept of human rights is often poo-pooed among nationalists, but it is the moral basis for our argument to the world: our nationality, as White Nationalists, is our human right. Human Rights is a tool to the advancement of our fundamental rights and interests.

This is a fight for our national existence. We used to be called “Americans” but they took that from us! That is a basic concept underlying American White Nationalism.

The US Gov’t declared its own authority to decide what an “American” is and in doing so, denied our self-determination of our nationality. We can assert our national rights.

Human rights are the UN’s version of Natural Rights. Our rights extend from our Natural Rights and the UN and US, in being signatory to these various treaties, have obligations to us when we declare our nationality openly. We are the human rights promoters and defenders for our own people.

I am NOT saying that the UN is an actual authority of Human Rights that we have to recognize. But the US Gov’t has. We can work with other nationalist groups (especially non-white nationalists) to put forth our own declarations of human rights that emphasize the rights of individuals in nations.

Read these lines from the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (to which the US Gov’t is signatory):

Article 2.
      Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status.

Article 7.
      All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law. All are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination in violation of this Declaration and against any incitement to such discrimination.

Article 12.
      No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to attacks upon his honour and reputation. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks.

Article 15.
      (1) Everyone has the right to a nationality.
      (2) No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his nationality nor denied the right to change his nationality.

Article 17
      (1) Everyone has the right to own property alone as well as in association with others.
      (2) No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his property.

Article 19.
      Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.

Article 20.
      (1) Everyone has the right to freedom of peaceful assembly and association.
      (2) No one may be compelled to belong to an association.

Article 21.
      (1) Everyone has the right to take part in the government of his country, directly or through freely chosen representatives.
      (2) Everyone has the right of equal access to public service in his country.
      (3) The will of the people shall be the basis of the authority of government; this will shall be expressed in periodic and genuine elections which shall be by universal and equal suffrage and shall be held by secret vote or by equivalent free voting procedures.

The US is also signatory to the “International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights.” They MUST abide by these for White people too.

Article 1
      1. All peoples have the right of self-determination. By virtue of that right they freely determine their political status and freely pursue their economic, social and cultural development.

These are tools we may use for the good of our ethno-nation.

21. The Marble Man
    Posted August 16, 2017 at 4:14 pm | Permalink

Have you considered a Gab account? I would also second the commenter who suggested Hatreon.

Posted August 16, 2017 at 4:36 pm | Permalink

The Hatreon site is down.

• Ben
        Posted August 16, 2017 at 5:13 pm | Permalink

How about setting up a temporary Paetron account with a pseudonym instead then?

Posted August 16, 2017 at 4:37 pm | Permalink

What is the case for Gab? Life is short. Do I need to have another platform/account to keep track of?

• The Marble Man
        Posted August 16, 2017 at 5:33 pm | Permalink

I’m probably not articulate enough to make a case for it, but Gab has a lot of normie conservatives and Breitbart populist types that seem open to nationalist ideas and they are expressly committed to free speech. It is unquestionably a bit of an echo chamber but there has been a lot of energy there since the weekend – the best commentary I’ve seen on the present “shuttening” has been there. I’m no fan of Andrew Anglin, but he is currently on Gab telling his followers that it is his last refuge. It could be vital if Counter Currents is also removed from Twitter. They’ve also raised about $100k on StartEngine today alone. It can’t hurt to check it out – your viewpoints would be a welcome addition.

• Otto
        Posted August 17, 2017 at 8:34 am | Permalink

It’s easily worth your time as a medium to engage your audience, posting about new articles, events, etc. It falls short as a means to converting normies and trolling cucks as they will stay in their safe spaces at Twitter/Fb.

Gab is a bit of an echo chamber, composed mainly of alt-lite, alt-right and free-speachers. It’s user base is a fraction of Twitter’s but much of CC’s natural audience is already there of will join soon as the purges continue.

It is so far the most successful ‘alt-tech’ experiment and will serve to demonstrate if that model is viable or not. They’re raising funds through selling shares at a market cap. of $10M, which doesn’t appear far fetched, and it’s success will be very influential in the creation of similar ventures.

• lostcausemonaut
        Posted August 17, 2017 at 9:44 am | Permalink

please give Gab a try. I started out a few years ago posting on Daily Stormer, eventually moved over to TRS forums, & then on to Gab. It was a growth process:) marble man’s comments are quite apt – i have seem many normie conservative christian gun rights folks on Gab become more red pilled over time – a fun process to observe. & even if they don’t move that direction they at least tolerate our red pilled opinions. there are some very bright Gab posters, including Zman 🙂 there are also LARPers & conspiracy theorists, etc. (but that won’t surprise you:) thanks for what you have done, & what you do.

22. Ben
    Posted August 16, 2017 at 3:48 pm | Permalink

I’m happy to donate. Could you set up a Hatreon account instead? Would be happy to submit funds via this vehicle.

23. Peter
    Posted August 16, 2017 at 3:27 pm | Permalink

Hm… while disruptive… all this couldn´t be any better: the … deep-state, in order not to be more explicite… is showing his hand to all the world to see. Up to us to turn that into victorious propaganda. If our own, white, people, don´t want to wake up… we can´t help it and the White Race will die. We just have to see how our kinsmen decide.

Re nazi-BS (C. Liddell) : we are identitarians, standing up for our race. Very easy sell, I don´t see any need for nazi stuff. It´s nazi-imagery that chased away the alt-light; there´s no difficulty solving this problem: agree upon that we are identitarians, ask (read: force) the nazi larpers to stay away and that´s it.

We are at war… the war that they wage against us: leaders have stuck their neck out for us: to keep them afloat and honour their risk-taking for us and our cause is our pivotal task.

• Mac Tírè
      Posted August 16, 2017 at 4:22 pm | Permalink

I agree with your concern over the Nazi LARPing. Bad optics. But I don’t think that is the main reason the alt-light and Patriot groups have distanced themselves. They are color blind civic nationalists. As such, they are forced to virtue signal agaainst us “racists.” Many of these groups may in fact have as much in common with antifa as with us.

• Dov
        Posted August 16, 2017 at 9:43 pm | Permalink

Paul Joseph Watson – an Alt-Liter if one ever existed – had been making videos and Facebook posts questioning the wisdom and morality of British ethnic replacement… well, until this fiasco, that is. I doubt he’ll be making any more.

• Peter
      Posted August 16, 2017 at 8:44 pm | Permalink

So guys… if their move includes the CC companies… then that may be the coup… because then that´s the official declaration of war, they have us on the ropes… they have pulled the ultimate weapon: their control of the financial system

-> what I mean to say: could be they are coming for Trump….. really the coup… pretext is apparent racism.

Civil war may have started… careful here.
      It doesn´t come as a surprise, it was bound to happen… but of-course when “it” is finally here…. it´s still remarkable. Now let´s see what the future brings. GL all.

• Ed LeBouthillier
      Posted August 16, 2017 at 8:44 pm | Permalink

Agreed.

This is annoying but not catastrophic.

They did the same thing in the late 1990’s (for those of us old enough to remember). Here we are over 20 years later, grown stronger, clearer in our dedication and moving forward. It made no difference then, it makes no difference now. Just do the right thing and we’ll continue moving forward.

Learn from this experience, pick different financial mechanisms, different web hosters (maybe even in another country). Diversify. Maybe the various crypto-currencies can be useful for us; some are beyond their control (I know there are still problems with them, though).

It’s also worth chuckling about how we’ve frightened our opposition 🙂

Again, in the longer term viewpoint, this is just a pothole on the road to our national freedom.

24. Posted August 16, 2017 at 2:37 pm | Permalink

You should utilize the several different donation vehicles that Steve Sailer uses, especially old-fashioned checks & Bitcoin (via Coinbase.) See the lower right-hand column of his website.

25. FKA Max
    Posted August 16, 2017 at 2:11 pm | Permalink

Dear Mr. Johnson, the Counter-Currents team, and members of the broader “Alt Right” movement,

a few months ago I wrote the following:

“Benjamin Franklin was also an avid astrologer (see quote and link below). I don’t know if you have looked into and studied astrology, Mr. Cassiel? But it might be a helpful tool for you to better understand and discover your (hidden) talents and gifts. I believe the Alt Right movement could also benefit from “consulting the heavens” for all sorts of things, e.g., to determine the most auspicious times when to hold conferences/meetings, release articles, publish books, etc.
    […]
    “Courteous Reader: Astrology is one of the most ancient Sciences, had in high Esteem of old, by the Wise and Great. Formerly, no Prince would make War or Peace, nor any General fight a Battle, in short, no important Affair was taken without first consulting an Astrologer, who examined the Aspects and Configurations of the heavenly bodies, and mark’d the lucky hour.” – https://www.counter-currents.com/2017/06/introducing-white-ramadan/#comment-1386715

Currently, astrologically speaking, we are in a phase, which is termed/known as “Mercury Retrograde”, see details below, and whose effects are exacerbated/compounded for the USA and Americans due to the upcoming solar eclipse:

“Mercury has just begun its latest edition of its retrograde process. It started on August 12th and will last until September 5th. In the weeks and especially days leading up to it, we start to notice its effects as Mercury slows down and comes to a stop before moving the other way.

Mercury retrograde is famous for the disruptive, delaying, and problematic effects it often has on communication technology, transactions, motor vehicles, anything with moving parts, and commuting in general. We could experience some challenges, misunderstandings, and errors around our communications, numbers/details, and more changes and cancellations in our schedules. We may also feel more challenged when we are doing analytical work without using our internal guidance.
    […]
    Aug 21st/22nd – Total Solar Eclipse in Leo. Changes that can lead to new beginnings in how we express ourselves can happen during this time; however, it is possible that you may notice these energies exactly on this day. This is something that could have started to play out already and/or will play out in the immediate future and in the coming months.
    ”’ – http://www.collective-evolution.com/2017/08/15/mercury-retrograde-of-summer-2017-recalibrating-for-new-beginnings/

Usually challenges/changes that occur during this time are not permanent, or they are subject to change, meaning that if one is faced with difficulties during this time they should resolve and clarify themselves after the “Mercury Retrograde” is over.

The situation for Alt Right websites and members, who have found themselves negatively affected and challenged over the last several days, should find their situations stabilize by mid September 2017.

Be patient, diligent and don’t lose hope…

Take care and hang in there.

Posted August 16, 2017 at 2:33 pm | Permalink

Thanks for your encouragement, but pragmatically speaking, we need to make our own fate here. Would you consider sending a donation?

26. rhondda
    Posted August 16, 2017 at 1:01 pm | Permalink

The whole thing smacks of a psych ops to me. Too many at once. Be strong. Be smart. Love you guys.

27. ThuleNord
    Posted August 16, 2017 at 12:28 pm | Permalink

We either break apart and scatter or we call their bluff and strengthen our resolve.

Have no illusions, if the Alt-right crumbles under this pressure, the western world and white European blood is lost forever.

ZOG counter-attacked, they can see this is turning from internet bantor to a real world political revolution.

This is last call.

“Those who want to live, let them fight. And those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle, don’t deserve to live”

28. Anon
    Posted August 16, 2017 at 10:27 am | Permalink

Don’t forget about Red Ice.
    Also, the “Atl Right” as a whole may have insiders cucking and shifting things, as they’re disavowing “Nazists” now.
    This was all very well coordinated, from the start even, because as the March went on and even before it, they had it all planed already.
    Coordinated indeed.

• Afterthought
      Posted August 16, 2017 at 1:02 pm | Permalink

The Question is why does it take a Charlottesville Debacle to consider implementing the lessons of NPI 2016?

Lessons such as Purge and Quarantine Nazism and other violent and insane optics (torches, shields, body armor, clubs)

Stop infighting with the “alt lite” and rebuild bonds and bridges with the rest of the political spectrum (Molyneux, Cernovich, Alex Jones, Jordan B Peterson)

Elevate different front men so we can get a fresh start and better tactical AND strategic leadership

What is happening is tragic, but more importantly dangerous. Too much is at stake to let phony “friendships” and concern for personal political capital within the clique prevent us from doing the painful and necessary reorganization.

• Patak
        Posted August 16, 2017 at 2:17 pm | Permalink

Distancing oneself from outward nazi imagery and overall pragmatism concerning visuals is one thing, but body armor, shields and even clubs literally save lives in the streets. There is nothing insane about those.

I got to admit I’m surprised to see the amount of violence happening during street demonstrations in the west. Over here in an ethnically homogeneous state in Europe it takes a war for significant number of injuries or even damage to property to happen. We had protests and counter protests over abortion and whatnot, people tend to be very passionate over such subjects but it wasn’t violent. Diversity really is a curse.

Anyhow, keep the bats, shields and body armor. You really seem to need them over there.

• Anton
        Posted August 16, 2017 at 3:25 pm | Permalink

Drop the shields and body armour, eh? That’s easy to say when you’re comfortably sitting in front of your computer, but try saying that again after getting pepper-sprayed and beaten with baseball bats by a rabble of violent Communists.
        American WNs should be thankful that Antifa in the US are not yet quite as bad as in some European countries where they straight up murder people and break into houses, but they would be ill-advised not to protect themselves from the street violence their enemies are willing to commit.
        I do have suggestion for the street activists though: if it’s legal in your jurisdiction, get wearable cameras and record the rallies so you can always refute unfair media narratives and accusations of crimes with video evidence.

I agree that the NS flags are bad optics for the general public, but I don’t get why you care about the alt lite at all. The alt right won’t gain much by watering down their message in order to appeal to a couple of narcissistic YouTube e-celebs.
        Honestly, the very existence of the alt lite irritates me. It’s not like Americans have to worry about being thrown into prison for talking about certain topics.

• Lemur
      Posted August 16, 2017 at 2:44 pm | Permalink

They’re disavowing them because these people are hawking the ideology and symbols of a foreign regime American soldiers died fighting. But the 14/88 morons are so set in their LARPing bubble they have completely detached from what appeals to normies. Hezbollah, which has far more power than the alt-right both absolutely and relatively in Lebanon always presents its Shia sectarian agenda through the frame of Lebanese nationalism and anti-Israelism. Does this suggest anything to you about successful political movements? Daily Stormer goofballs can’t seem to distinguish living in a time warp and using strategic communication from ‘cucking’. ‘Cucking’ is the meme which has become a little too much of a good thing. Its been used as a vehicle for unreconstructed Hitlerists to demand they become the sole metawand of the right.

• Jaego
        Posted August 17, 2017 at 3:30 pm | Permalink

I never saw any such call on Daily Stormer. He repeatedly asked National Socialists and Christian Identity people to get along. And btw, Anglin was for developing a new and distinct uniform for American National Socialists. Look how great the Nordic Front guys look. Maybe something like that. Also, he remains a fervent Trump supporter, so wrong on the bubble. But yes, he admires the Nazis and wanted our own version of this ideology. So you’re right about that. Just remember though: each people have their own National Socialism based on their unique traditions and needs. Your score: 1 for 4.

• Lemur
          Posted August 18, 2017 at 3:22 am | Permalink

Anglin dispenses the poison pills in your favourite colour, does he? Jolly good show.

• Jaego
            Posted August 18, 2017 at 4:34 pm | Permalink

Not only that, but I think White Nationalism should just be for Whites.

3 Trackbacks

• By This Means War on August 23, 2017 at 1:42 am

[…] on this long list and it is still growing. Those interested in a more detailed summation can read Greg Johnson’s account. This crackdown on thought criminals has also received widespread media attention, including […]

• By The Corporatocracy Purges | Chateau Heartiste - Top on August 18, 2017 at 4:23 am

[…] belief now, as we watch a massive totalitarian purge of crimethinkers roll out with curious efficiency and coordination between the State and its Corporate hitmen, is […]

• By Important Times | Europeancivilwar.com on August 17, 2017 at 9:23 pm

[…] number of websites that we all know for excellence, integrity, and honor. Foremost among these are Counter-Currents and VDARE, and they are both in need of great […]