On Wednesday, August 16th, Facebook shut down the Counter-Currents Publishing page and has blocked my personal account. This is an inconvenience, as it is an important way that people follow Counter-Currents. But it is not a catastrophe.
The catastrophe is that on Tuesday, August 15th, PayPal cancelled the Counter-Currents account for unspecified violations of their politically-correct terms of service.
This is a severe blow for three reasons.
- PayPal refusing to release our large balance for 180 days (an outrage), which puts us in an immediate cash crisis because I have salaries, credit cards, and rent due in the next two weeks.
- We cannot use PayPal to take book orders or fulfill book pre-orders. Do not worry, though, as we can take credit card payments, and all of your pre-orders will go through.
- The greatest blow is that the monthly donations of our many supporters have now stopped. These monthly donations — as well as one-time donations — keep Counter-Currents in business. Without them, we are through. Fortunately, we have an alternative means of receiving donations by means of credit card.
Therefore, I am asking all of our supporters to please step forward today and make a donation to keep Counter-Currents in the game. Please use the form below to make an emergency one-time donation to keep us operating. You can also sign up for a monthly donation.
We hope that we can get back all of our monthly donors, but realistically we won’t. Some people are wedded to the PayPal platform and will not use other processing systems. Some people will never see this announcement because their primary access to Counter-Currents is through Facebook, and our Facebook account has also been shut down. Others sign up with throwaway email addresses and will never see the email announcement we are sending out.
So please, if you were thinking of signing up for a new donation, or increasing your monthly donation, this would be a good time, because otherwise we are going to suffer a severe loss of monthly support.
Note: Credit Card numbers are not stored on our server, and all connections are secure and encrypted.
Our Bitcoin address is: 1ChE5DZVVZJpv8mnJ3fRrtSDrTikBh7uFL
You can also send donations to:
PO Box 22638
San Francisco, CA 94122
These moves by PayPal and Facebook are obviously part of a coordinated Leftist purge of white advocacy groups in the aftermath of Unite the Right. In the past few days alone:
- Both Red Ice servers were hacked, as were the site owners’ Twitter accounts, and still have not recovered.
- VDare, AltRight.com, and AmRen were bounced from PayPal.
- VDare’s conference next April has been shut down by the venue.
- TRS was taken down by their webhosting company, but got a new host and were back online in 3 hours.
- Mike Enoch was banned for the fourth time from Twitter.
- KickStarter, GoFundMe, and IndieGoGo have all vowed to shut down campaigns related to White Nationalist concerns.
- Pax Dickinson’s Twitter has been shut down.
- Hatreon is offline.
- PolNewsForever’s Twitter has been shut down.
- The Daily Stormer has been targeted with massive DDOS attacks.
- The Daily Stormer domain registration was dropped by GoDaddy, transferred to Google, and then seized by Google.
- The Daily Stormer discord server has been shut down.
- The Altright.com discord server has been shut down.
- Vanguard America’s WordPress and Facebook accounts have been shut down.
- Spotify has removed 27 “hate” bands as defined by the SPLC.
- GoFundMe has taken down campaigns to help James Fields.
- 72 books on WWII revisionism have been banned by Amazon https://www.darkmoon.me/…/complete-list-of-books-banned-by…/ 
- RootBocks has been taken down by its hosting company, but is back online.
- Xurious has been removed from Bandcamp and Soundcloud.
- Daniel Friberg and Christopher Dulny, both Swedes, have been barred from entering the United States because of their presence at Unite the Right.
- Lauren Southern’s Patreon account has been taken down.
- Lauren Southern’s Instagram has been taken down, but is now back up.
- NPI’s Paypal account has been shut down.
- Two upcoming speeches by Richard Spencer have been canceled.
- Identity Europa’s PayPal has been shut down.
- Christopher Cantwell’s Facebook, PayPal, and website are gone.
- Weev’s LinkedIn account has been shut down.
- The Paranormies and other podcasts have been kicked off of Soundcloud.
- YouTube had demonitized controversial videos, making it impossible for dissident video bloggers to make a living from their work.
- Airbnb combed through the social media of people with Charlottesville-area registrations on Unite the Right weekend, and canceled the reservations and accounts of Unite the Right attendees
- Uber has cancelled Baked Alaska’s and James Allsup’s accounts.
- Squarespace is dropping multiple Right-wing sites.
- Toronto free speech event with Faith Goldy, Jordan Peterson & Gad Saad has been cancelled.
If you want to keep in touch with Counter-Currents, you can no longer trust your social media. Please bookmark Counter-Currents in your folder of sites you visit daily. Or better yet, make Counter-Currents your home page.
But if you want to make sure that Counter-Currents is still there every morning when you sign in, it is imperative that you donate today. Please give generously.
Unite the Right has goaded the Left into new levels of hysteria. The state and the rabble are conspiring to physically assault us in the streets, while corporations are conspiring to censor and deplatform us. We have to keep fighting. They can whack us down in one place, but we’ll pop up in five others. It is discouraging and exhausting, but it is worth it, since we are doing nothing less than saving the world.
We’ll be here for you as long as you are there for us. With your help, we will stand strong and weather this storm.