Video of the Day
Against Pot

6:03

Original article here

Related

This entry was posted in video of the day and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.

1. Benjamin
    Posted July 13, 2018 at 7:36 pm | Permalink

I myself have smoked copious amounts of marijuana running into the thousands of dollars.

At one point, it was close to an ounce a week.

I can safely say that it did not, at all, correlate with the most productive periods in my life.

In fact, it correlated with the most depressing and unfulfilling periods. I smoked because I was going through a bunch of really bad things— marijuana helped me forget, but also sapped my willpower to pull myself up and out.

Say no to weed, sure. But also: say no to excessive drinking and RX anti-depressants, opioids, and the like as well.

2. Vehmgericht
    Posted July 8, 2018 at 3:56 pm | Permalink

Bravo Greg Johnson! A wonderful phillipic against the Lotus Eaters de nos jours

3. Jef Costello
    Posted July 4, 2018 at 5:36 pm | Permalink
  4. Kody Palmer
    Posted July 4, 2018 at 2:11 pm | Permalink

Addiction really is more of a spiritual problem. Will Power can’t fix it. The death of God is the reason for it and only the reawakening of religion can cure it. It’s doubtful Christianity or Paganism will be the answer and I don’t have a solution.

5. Karen Stephens
    Posted July 4, 2018 at 1:40 pm | Permalink

Thanks for that comment. I appreciate Trump is a sober person – we need that. I had always thought Islam and Judaism were “dry” religions and wondered if that was directly related to the inability of most people to function normally with free access to alcohol and drugs. I believe the 19th century opium trade (Jewish run?) deliberately forced cheap Indian opium on China to secure the lucrative tea trade. It was a disaster for China. I suppose the same sort of thing is happening to the US today. We managed to demonise tobacco which is arguably the least destructive of the addictive drugs, even accounting for tobacco related diseases. Do we want to do the same for other drugs? Stay clear headed for the times ahead seems good advice.

6. Ambrose Kane
    Posted July 4, 2018 at 9:36 am | Permalink

Thanks Greg, this message needs to be said loud and clear, over and over among our people. Whites will be facing some turbulent days in the not-so-distant future, and perhaps more than any other time in our history we need to be sober and clear-minded. This is a time for totally sobriety so that we can think clearly, carefully, and strategically.

As a retired police officer who worked his entire career on the streets, I can attest to how utterly destructive marijuana, alcohol and psychotropic drugs are (not to mention the illegal ones!). It seems almost everyone theses days is addicted to some kind of minder-altering substance, and our people seem to be the leaders in promoting anything that helps them escape reality.

Much of this, I know, is the result of the addictive personalities that many humans have. In fact, the addictive nature is such that if you told people that a particular substance would kill them 15 minutes after ingesting it but that it would give them the most incredible high imaginable, you’d have hundreds of people lining up immediately.

As for marijuana, I’ve seen it completely ruin lives and families. While some people might be able to use it responsibility and not abuse it, the truth is that most can’t use it moderately. Eventually, it consumes one’s life. Contrary to what marijuana advocates say, the stuff is very much a ‘gateway drug’ that leads to harder substances.

I know that many will not agree with my final point, but I really encourage our people to totally abstain from even alcohol. That too is horribly destructive, perhaps even more so than marijuana. I admit that there are people who can drink responsibility and in moderation. Still, there seems a whole lot more that can’t.

As a cop, I’ve witnessed alcohol as the source of so many social problems in our country. I’ve come to almost hate the stuff because I saw each and every day what it did to individuals and families. The beer and wine industry is pushed upon us at every turn, but that’s because their sole motivation is profit. They care nothing about how it truly effects us. But we cannot afford to think as they do.

We cannot be like Blacks and Hispanics who allow alcohol and drugs to decimate their so-called ‘communities.’ Unfortunately, in some respects, we are no different than them and this is not the way things should be. Because of our greater intelligence and industriousness, we are called to a higher standard. We must resist every effort to throw away our heritage and genetic endowments by allowing alcohol and narcotic usage to become normative among us. It just shouldn’t be.

Those of us who are race-conscious, who understand what we are up against at this time in human history, have an obligation to remain sober and vigilant so that we can secure a future for our people. This is not the time to ‘party’ because a doped up nation (or people) is a defeated nation (or people).

• Kody Palmer
      Posted July 4, 2018 at 2:24 pm | Permalink

Marijuana does suck man. I’ve been giving this a lot of thought and I don’t know what the solution could be. A strong police state possibly? I’d be curious to know what the addiction rate was in Weimar Germany compared to after our Uncle took Power..