A Blown Tire & the Future of White America

The other day I was driving down the freeway and blew a tire. It wasn’t a big deal. I’ve had worse. When you’ve changed a tire on the shoulder of the 5 on the Grapevine, nothing car-related bothers you too much. But it was about time to get a new set of tires, anyway, so I went and did so.

As I was waiting on a bench outside the shop, enjoying the Sun, an obnoxious Latina and her three brats approached and started arguing about God-knows-what a few feet away from me, while another white man, probably in his mid-70s and well-dressed in that casual, California country club style, happened to be hanging around waiting for tires as well. We exchanged glances, which then turned into mutual eye-rolls. The invader family finally waddled off to annoy some other corner of the city. The man sat down next to me and we started talking.

“What a bitch,” I said. This was very out of character for me, but I was annoyed enough to make this remark to a complete stranger. He laughed and said, “Yeah, they really send up the trash from down there, don’t they?” I agreed. He added, “And they don’t even let in Europeans anymore, you know.” It just so happens that someone I know had been denied the right to immigrate here from a European country about a month or two ago.

“What the fuck is happening to this country?” he continued. “You know, I’ve actually started to understand why people used to have revolutions. There’s only so much of this shit people can take! They are destroying this place!” I told him I completely understood and agreed with him. He clearly needed to vent, and I had given him permission. He quickly became rather emotional. “I don’t know what the fuck is going to happen. Everything has gone to shit. I feel like I am going crazy sometimes. I feel like I’m completely alone.” I looked at him intently and said, very slowly, making sure that he knew I was trying to get him to read between the lines: “Trust me, I promise you that there are a lot of us who are working very hard to fix this. There are more of us than you think, even in this area. You are not alone. I promise you.” He looked at me in silence for a few moments. He tilted his head a little bit, slightly unsure. Then he smiled and said, “Somehow I believe you.”

I felt the need to tell this story because each of us sometimes feels alone. We write, we protest on occasion, we put up flyers, we tweet, we make YouTube videos and podcasts; but in our personal lives, most of us don’t know many people who think like we do. Many of us don’t even share our politics with our families and friends. And even if we do, even if we are lucky enough to have some who support us, we are keenly aware that most of our fellow whites despise us and think that we are evil, un-American, and motivated by hatred and pathological psychologies. We know this is not true, but we also know that for some time to come yet, most people will be incapable of understanding this. But we press on, taking solace in our commitment to truth, beauty, decency, and the preservation of our race. Even when we can barely handle wading through the scum anymore, we put our boots on and do so. We do it day in and day out.

And for whom do we do it? For the white race: for the whites who love us and who despise us; for the white children of those who love us as well as of those who despise us; for the unborn whites who might never know our individual names or exactly what we did for them, but who will never have to deal with the horrors we will have helped prevent. And we do it for the angry, isolated, and frightened older whites who are watching, bewildered, as their country rots before their very eyes. I’ve said it before, but it needs to be repeated periodically: what you do matters. You will never know who you have touched or what kind of intellectual chain reaction your words and deeds have set in motion. Don’t stop. Ever.

The older man’s car was finished before mine. As he left the shop, he passed me and said goodbye. I watched him walk into the parking lot. Before he got out of earshot, he turned around and hollered to me: “Thank you! I feel better already!” I gave him a thumbs-up and reminded him, very loudly, “Don’t worry! We’ll be all right!”

People looked at me strangely, but I just smiled – because I knew it was true.

Related

This entry was posted in North American New Right and tagged , , , , . Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.

1. Samantha H
    Posted September 5, 2018 at 9:44 am | Permalink

Thank you Mr. Thorensen! I hang on to moments like these. 🙂 We should really have an “overheard: white nationalism” page to log these little white pills. It’s a beautiful thing when you connect with someone like that. Please keep sharing!

2. Matt Grey
    Posted September 5, 2018 at 1:17 am | Permalink

Great article. We need little morale boosters like this from time to time. IMO, negative comments should be blocked from such articles. When you finish an article like this, you don’t want to read the whining of a bunch of Debbie Downers.

3. Franz
    Posted September 4, 2018 at 3:22 pm | Permalink

Peter Quint —

You believe that shit because winners write history. You’ll figure it out when it’s your turn.

Geriatrics dug their heels in at steel plants from South Chicago Works to Birmingham, Pittsburgh and a host of smaller works all over the nation. Race, downsizing and selling out to the fucking Japs were all the suits wanted then. They want the rest now.

How is it everybody knows so fucking much about stories they don’t know from shit about?

The funniest answer I heard was how us assholes couldn’t have been so effective… we never heard about those fights.

As if somebody is going to hear about YOURS?

What we didn’t get, you won’t get. When you scratch out The History of the Glorious White Resistance on a piece of toilet paper the same laugh you give us will come back to you from another generation who’ll know even less than you.

Get used to it: People are only as strong as their gang and as long as we’re slagging each other, white people got no gang.

• K
      Posted September 4, 2018 at 6:39 pm | Permalink

Finding out my grandparents were essentially white nationalist for me was a nice white pill. I have a bad habit of not hiding my “power level” to quote MurdochMurdoch around friends and family. My grandmother essentially agreed with everything I said while my parents were a little more uncomfortable. Haha

• nineofclubs
        Posted September 4, 2018 at 8:36 pm | Permalink

Some positive reinforcement is nice at times. I remember handing out how-to-vote cards for an immigration-restriction party years ago.
        You’d get the occasional knob wanting to provide a lecture about how ‘we’re all migrants’ and ‘we’re all the same underneath’ – but those types were far outnumbered by the older, working class voters who’d take a card and quietly say ‘good on you mate’ as they went in to vote.

• Peter Quint
      Posted September 5, 2018 at 7:03 am | Permalink

Wah! Wah! Wah! Get over yourself, as soon as I found out about the jewish problem over twenty years ago, I joined the National Alliance. I have been red flagged, and persecuted ever sense. If that old man was sincere he would join Counter-Currents, and make a contribution.

4. Frank
    Posted September 4, 2018 at 10:09 am | Permalink

I visit a place called Rio in Gaithersburg Md. fairly often. It is a restaurant heavy area around a lake with some amusements, a bunch of stores, and a lot of places to eat. The normal mix of people there is about 80-85% foreigners predominated by Indians, Hispanics, Asians, and Africans. They appear to be nice family people, but … this is where this country is headed. This is a fairly typical example of Montgomery County Md. which is the hardest left enclave in the state of Maryland.

We are being replaced, no doubt about it. They are importing our replacements, particularly in the blue collar and tech fields faster than they can build those identical townhouses with shops underneath of them around the metro. They keep pushing the metro out further and further so the conservative counties can be turned. Our “leaders” from both sides have been bought out by the globalists and we are being swallowed by foreigners as fast as they can bring them over.

Nothing that I can see has changed that, or is going to change that. I have worked in technology for coming up on 40 years. I make now, at the arguable peak of my career, roughly what I was making back in 1995. The tech giants continue to cry that they cannot fill tech positions, but it is bullshit. They simply want what they have always wanted, indentured servants who are dependent on their company for work visas and can be paid less than most Americans will accept. It is not like the Googles, Microsofts, Oracles, Booze Allens, Lockheeds, etc. are not making money in the billions and trillions. They simply want more and do not give a shit what it does to the country as a whole. They can probably buy democrats a little easier than republicans, but with examples like Mark Rubio, Lindsey Graham, and Paul Ryan, it is hard to say. My son has decided he will not go to college, and unfortunately he cannot see that he will be competing with every illegal or low cost foreigner just to survive for the remainder of his life. The America in front of us will never be anything like the America behind us, and that is really sad.

5. Peter Quint
    Posted September 4, 2018 at 9:09 am | Permalink

I don’t think I can raise any sympathy for geriatrics. When things were going good, they cared for no one but themselves, there had to be a downturn in events for them to even notice the rot around them.

• Donald Thoresen
      Posted September 5, 2018 at 7:53 am | Permalink

I find this kind of entry-level victim-blaming incredibly weak and counter-productive. Normally, I would probably just ignore it like most everyone else but since it is the first comment on a piece I had hoped, in part, would reduce such attitudes I would suggest you and anyone who shares similar thoughts read my older piece on this particular manifestation of Jew-inflicted white self-hatred:

• Peter Quint
        Posted September 6, 2018 at 8:36 am | Permalink

Whateverrrrrrrrrrr! I still say that the old man should join us in the trenches, and contribute to Counter-Currents.