Since our last update we have received 27 donations totaling $3,230.11 for which we are enormously grateful. Thanks to the matching grant of a generous donor, $1,240 of that amount was matched, bringing the total to $4,470.11.
Our goal this year is to raise $70,000. So far, we have received 233 donations totaling $46,167.38. So we are almost 66% of the way to our goal, with only $23,932.62 to go.
To help get us to our goal, a generous patron has offered another matching grant, this one in the amount of $5,000. But there’s a catch: He will only give it if we raise the full $5,000 by November 15th. It’s all or nothing, with a deadline of November 15th.
So if you have been waiting for another matching grant to come along before donating, now is your chance. But don’t wait too long. See below for details on how to give.
Like most dissident journals of ideas, Counter-Currents depends upon donations to survive. If you want Counter-Currents to thrive, make a donation today. In particular, consider becoming a patron of The White Nationalist Manifesto:
- First of all, anyone who donates $100 or more will receive a signed and personalized hardcover copy of The White Nationalist Manifesto. I am creating a limited edition of 200 numbered hardcovers, which will be similar in quality to our recent limited edition of The Lightning and the Sun. There are only 10 copies of this limited edition remaining.
- Second, anyone who donates $500 or more will receive one of the signed and personalized hardcovers, plus I will thank you by your name (or initials, or pen name, or as “anonymous,” as you prefer) in the book itself.
- Third, anyone who donates $1,000 or more will receive all of the above, plus I will give you signed hardcover copies of my other seven books.
Finally, if all of these options are too rich for you, you can simply order The White Nationalist Manifesto  in paperback or a regular, non-limited hardcover edition.
* * *
If you want to send a non-tax deductible donation to Counter-Currents Publishing, you can make two different types of donations:
- A single donation of any size.
- A recurring donation of any size.
Recurring donations are particularly helpful, since they allow us better to predict and plan for the future. We still have not recovered from the loss of monthly donors after being deplatformed by PayPal. Let’s rectify that right now. Please use the secure online form below.
PO Box 22638
San Francisco, CA 94122
Counter-Currents also takes a variety of crypto currencies:
Our Bitcoin address is: 1ChE5DZVVZJpv8mnJ3fRrtSDrTikBh7uFL
Our Etherium address is: 0x6cB1fd85326739bABf48B80B82a4E8470F98Db7C
Our Litecoin address is: LauRgjKWtSSQPkvsjQwzcRtd9DyVwioLfu
Our Monero address is: 4AeTjJVd5i581nxAGv44o2ihK4KThURs6dtJWdMjdTfV6Hc13VSZC664vdkTM5oKhZfZBwdzGH4uN1cD8NukSeqD2DDeqrL
Also, as we first announced in October of 2015, you now have two possible destinations for your donations: Counter-Currents Publishing and the Counter-Currents Foundation. The Counter-Currents Foundation is a US 501c3 educational corporation. Donations to it are deductible from US federal income taxes. The purpose of the Counter-Currents Foundation is specifically to promote scholarship and translations connected to the European New Right and allied movements. If you wish to earmark a donation to the Counter-Currents Foundation, or to discuss a particular project you would like to support, please contact me in advance at [email protected] .
Please give generously!
Remember: those who fight for the Golden Age live in it today. Thank you for your loyalty and support.
Counter-Currents Publishing, Ltd.
& North American New Right