Greg Johnson, Fróði Midjord, and John Morgan reconvene the weekly Counter-Currents Radio Podcast. Greg and John recount their experiences at the 2019 American Renaissance Conference.
- 0:00: Introduction
- 0:18: Donations
- 0:59: Greg’s brush with anarcho-tyranny on the road to AmRen
- 18:05: Security and antifa at AmRen 2019
- 23:00: The attendees at AmRen 2019
- 26:38: Groups represented at AmRen 2019
- 27:06: The American Identity Movement (AIM)
- 29:40: Patrick Casey’s speech
- 33:27: John Derbyshire’s speech
- 44:10: Jean-Yves Le Gallou’s speech
- 48:05: Jared Taylor’s speech
- 50:17: John Morgan’s speech
- 52:10: Lana Lokteff’s speech
- 53:13: James Allsup’s speech
- 54:34: Sam Dickson’s speech
- 56:27: Overall impressions/suggestion for improvement/closing remarks
How You Can Help Counter-Currents
Like most dissident journals of ideas, Counter-Currents depends upon donations to survive. If you want Counter-Currents to thrive, make a donation today.
If you want to send a non-tax deductible donation to Counter-Currents Publishing, you can make two different types of donations:
- A single donation of any size.
- A recurring donation of any size.
I want to make a special pitch today for recurring monthly donations. Recurring donations are particularly helpful, since they allow us better to predict and plan for the future. We still have not recovered from the loss of monthly donors after being deplatformed by PayPal in August of 2017, in the moral panic whipped up after Unite the Right in Charlottesville. Let’s rectify that right now. Please use the secure online form below.
PO Box 22638
San Francisco, CA 94122
Counter-Currents also takes a variety of crypto currencies:
Our Bitcoin address is: 1ChE5DZVVZJpv8mnJ3fRrtSDrTikBh7uFL
Our Etherium address is: 0x6cB1fd85326739bABf48B80B82a4E8470F98Db7C
Our Litecoin address is: LauRgjKWtSSQPkvsjQwzcRtd9DyVwioLfu
Our Monero address is: 4AeTjJVd5i581nxAGv44o2ihK4KThURs6dtJWdMjdTfV6Hc13VSZC664vdkTM5oKhZfZBwdzGH4uN1cD8NukSeqD2DDeqrL
Also, as we first announced in October of 2015, you now have two possible destinations for your donations: Counter-Currents Publishing and the Counter-Currents Foundation. The Counter-Currents Foundation is a US 501c3 educational corporation. Donations to it are deductible from US federal income taxes. The purpose of the Counter-Currents Foundation is specifically to promote scholarship and translations connected to the European New Right and allied movements. If you wish to earmark a donation to the Counter-Currents Foundation, or to discuss a particular project you would like to support, please contact me in advance at [email protected] .
Please give generously!
Remember: those who fight for the Golden Age live in it today. Thank you for your loyalty and support.
Counter-Currents Publishing, Ltd.
& North American New Right