Greg, John, and Frodi reconvene the weekly podcast with a round table on recent events: our latest deplatforming, the Alt-Lite civil war, YouTube censorship, YouTube “victim” Caleb Cain, apostate Derek Black, legislative paths to roll back censorship and deplatforming, etc.
- 0:00: Introduction
- 0:13: Donations, Our 2019 Fundraiser, the Latest Deplatforming Attack
- 9:13: The Alt-Lite Civil War: Good riddance to bad rubbish (Caolan & George); too bad about Lauren Southern; we wish her a trad happy ending.
- 23:47: YouTube Wasn’t Broken: Low-agency squish-head and aspiring liberal YouTuber Caleb Cain presents himself as a victim of YouTube’s intellectual feast. Legacy Media mouthpieces froth in panic at too much uncensored debate.
- 24:57: An excursus on the psychology of apostates, e.g. Derek Black
- 29:33: Back to Caleb Cain
- 49:10: Greg outlines legislative paths to rollback corporate censorship.
- Milo, “Say Farewell to the Klepto Queen of the British Far Right “
- Kevin Roose, “The Making of a YouTube Radical “
- Greg Johnson, “The Psychology of Apostasy “
Like all promoters of ideas that go against the current, Counter-Currents depends on the donations of readers and friends to survive and to grow.
Your contributions will go to pay honoraria and stipends to writers for Counter-Currents.
Over the years, I have seen many talented writers appear, only to disappear a few months or years later.
At first, they are sustained by sheer idealism. But after a while, they learn that idealism alone cannot sustain them when they are hit with temporary feelings of discouragement or competing personal obligations.
By paying writers, we can sustain their interest and enthusiasm through the ups and downs of life. Our goal is to foster talented writers and keep them in the fight for the long haul.
You can make single or recurring donations of any size.
Recurring donations are particularly helpful, since they let us better predict and plan for the future. We also accept CryptoCurrency donations  and are happy to receive your donations by mail . Regardless of which donation type you choose, know you have our sincere gratitude and thanks.
Finally, we would like to broach a very delicate topic: your will. If you are planning your estate, please think about how you can continue helping the cause even after you are gone. The essay “Majority Estate Planning ” contains many helpful suggestions.
Please give generously!
Note: Donations to Counter-Currents are not tax deductible. Real change never is!
Remember: those who fight for the Golden Age live in it today. Thank you for your support.
Counter-Currents Publishing, Ltd.