Greg, John, and Frodi reconvene the weekly podcast on July 4th to discuss the defects of the American national character, especially American conservatives, as revealed by Ann Coulter’s discussion of the leak of Republican National Committee backgrounder reports on potential Trump administration appointees like Chris Kobach.
- 0:00: Introduction
- 0:09: Donations: We have raised $18,105.92 since the beginning of our annual fundraiser. Thanks to all our donors so far.
- 3:42: Counter-Currents under deplatforming attacks
- 6:51: Ann Coulter’s essay “Coulter on Kobach: The Swamp in Action ” at VDare.com.
- 27:40: Rot at the core of the American character, especially American conservatives
- 43:00: The Declaration of Independence and egalitarian, bourgeois, individualist civil religion.
- 49:55: “Our Sacred Honor”: Overthrowing bourgeois individualism in America
- 54:21: Patrick Buchanan on Vladimir Putin and the rising tide of anti-liberalism .
Like all promoters of ideas that go against the current, Counter-Currents depends on the donations of readers and friends to survive and to grow.
Your contributions will go to pay honoraria and stipends to writers for Counter-Currents.
Over the years, I have seen many talented writers appear, only to disappear a few months or years later.
At first, they are sustained by sheer idealism. But after a while, they learn that idealism alone cannot sustain them when they are hit with temporary feelings of discouragement or competing personal obligations.
By paying writers, we can sustain their interest and enthusiasm through the ups and downs of life. Our goal is to foster talented writers and keep them in the fight for the long haul.
You can make single or recurring donations of any size.
Recurring donations are particularly helpful, since they let us better predict and plan for the future. We also accept CryptoCurrency donations  and are happy to receive your donations by mail . Regardless of which donation type you choose, know you have our sincere gratitude and thanks.
Finally, we would like to broach a very delicate topic: your will. If you are planning your estate, please think about how you can continue helping the cause even after you are gone. The essay “Majority Estate Planning ” contains many helpful suggestions.
Please give generously!
Note: Donations to Counter-Currents are not tax deductible. Real change never is!
Remember: those who fight for the Golden Age live in it today. Thank you for your support.
Counter-Currents Publishing, Ltd.