Greg Johnson and John Morgan reconvene the weekly podcast to discuss blacking up 007, Trump’s feisty “racist” Tweets, Richard Spencer’s CNN appearance, Ramzpaul’s take, and the first antifa suicide attack.
- 0:00: Introduction
- 0:08: Donations/the 2019 fundraiser (We have raised $20,917.92 so far.)
- 4:41: A black 007? More cynical pandering. Another publicity stunt. Why not a black James Bond who speaks pidgin?
- 14:21: Trump’s “Racist” Tweets
- 25:34: Spencer on CNN
- 37:10: Ramzpaul’s take , the “new David Duke”?
- 42:30: “In Bed with the Press “: How cynical self-promoters in our movement think they benefit from cozying up to the enemy press and the SPLC.
- 50:41: A situation worth monitoring: The first antifa suicide terrorist. (Robert Hampton’s “Antifa Terror is Here to Stay “)
Like all promoters of ideas that go against the current, Counter-Currents depends on the donations of readers and friends to survive and to grow.
Your contributions will go to pay honoraria and stipends to writers for Counter-Currents.
Over the years, I have seen many talented writers appear, only to disappear a few months or years later.
At first, they are sustained by sheer idealism. But after a while, they learn that idealism alone cannot sustain them when they are hit with temporary feelings of discouragement or competing personal obligations.
By paying writers, we can sustain their interest and enthusiasm through the ups and downs of life. Our goal is to foster talented writers and keep them in the fight for the long haul.
You can make single or recurring donations of any size.
Recurring donations are particularly helpful, since they let us better predict and plan for the future. We also accept CryptoCurrency donations  and are happy to receive your donations by mail . Regardless of which donation type you choose, know you have our sincere gratitude and thanks.
Finally, we would like to broach a very delicate topic: your will. If you are planning your estate, please think about how you can continue helping the cause even after you are gone. The essay “Majority Estate Planning ” contains many helpful suggestions.
Please give generously!
Note: Donations to Counter-Currents are not tax deductible. Real change never is!
Remember: those who fight for the Golden Age live in it today. Thank you for your support.
Counter-Currents Publishing, Ltd.