Call for Transcripts
Counter-Currents Needs You!

Counter-Currents has produced or become the curator of a great number of audio and video recordings over the years. Some of these have already been transcribed, but many have not. Having these important documents available in multiple formats allows us to reach as wide an audience as possible, and transcripts also make it easier for these materials to be discovered during Internet searches than they would be by existing only in audio/visual form. We’ve been very fortunate in that many fans of Counter-Currents have generously volunteered their time to help us in producing transcripts of these recordings, which we are still in the process of posting. If you are interested in transcribing a particular recording, we would be very grateful for your assistance. Most especially, we need transcripts of the following lectures by Greg Johnson:

1. “Self-Actualization,” Part 2 (completed)
2. “Aristotle’s Ethics,” Part 1 (reserved)
3. “Aristotle’s Ethics,” Part 2 (reserved)
4, “Aristotle’s Ethics,” Part 3 (reserved)
5. “Aristotle’s Ethics,” Part 4
7. “Aristotle’s Ethics,” Part 5
8. “Plato’s Republic,” May 6, 1997, Part 1, Part 2 (reserved)
9. “Plato’s Republic,” May 20, 1997, Part 1, Part 2 (reserved)
10. “Plato’s Republic,” May 27, 1997, Part 1, Part 2 (reserved)
11. “Plato’s Republic,” July 1, 1997, Part 1, Part 2
12. “Plato’s Republic,” July 8, 1997, Part 1

Please contact us at [email protected] in order to reserve a particular recording, and we will send you a link to the audio file. Your help is greatly appreciated!

This entry was posted in news item and tagged , . Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Dante Banducci
    Posted July 5, 2019 at 4:42 pm | Permalink

Where can I find backups of the videos? Will they be uploaded to Bitchute? I’m obviously asking because the YouTube channel was banned.

Also, what reason was given for the ban? Was ANY reason given?

2. Kevin
    Posted June 22, 2019 at 1:50 am | Permalink

I just saw that the YouTube channel has been taken down! I can’t say I’m surprised, but I’m appalled nevertheless. Do you have a channel on Bitchute? I’m terribly sorry that I can offer no financial support currently, but you have my unwavering moral support. How disgraceful that “Big Tech” can get away with this.

3. Gnome Chompsky
    Posted June 21, 2019 at 12:48 pm | Permalink

Amusing. I suppose this post will disappear, as the earlier two did.

I cannot see what was wrong with either. Seriously. Also, I was saying relevant things.

So, I suppose this post is to be deleted, too, so closing here.

• Posted June 22, 2019 at 3:33 am | Permalink

I deleted your comments because both of them were off-topic, and also contained messages directed at the Counter-Currents editors. We appreciate your interest, but correspondence such as that should be sent through private message, as we indicated in the announcement, and not posted in the comments. Thanks.

4. Alexandra O.
    Posted April 9, 2019 at 7:02 pm | Permalink

I just heard that a Congressional committee today discussed Facebook’s decision to take down all “White Nationalist” posts and/or their sites. This was on a Los Angeles NPR station KOCE on the 6 p.m. news — (PBS News Hour). Do you know anything about this — I was in the room with others and did not catch all the details. There was an Congresswoman being interviewed, who was saying “White Nationalism and White Supremacism” are exactly the same thing — hate speech”. Now I am worried you will be yanked of FB soon (or immediately), and I am wondering how we will all stay in touch. Can they take down your website? I certainly hope not. I’ve been banned 3 times from FB, so in order to ‘remain’, I will have to drastically disguise my posts by dancing around the subject. I am just appalled about this — how can we fight this. How can we contact you if you are taken off the internet. I am going to send you an email with my home address. Let me know if the phone # is needed as well. I am just shell-shocked right now by this blatant censorship, which is being ‘discussed’ in Congress!

• Paul R. Rattray
      Posted June 21, 2019 at 9:16 pm | Permalink

Greetings Alexandra O.

Dr. Joel McDurmon has written a book outlining a practical solution to white genocide. It is called Restoring America One County At A Time.

Buckminster Fuller has also chimed in with this. “You never change things by fighting against the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the old model obsolete.” Buckminster Fuller

The problem with the Fuller quote and this book is the Cassandra and Sisyphus syndromes. Cassandra was given the gift of accurate prophesy then cursed that no one would believe her. Sisyphus tried to cheat death and was condemned to eternally push a boulder toward the mountain top where it would roll down again, forcing him to repeat the action.

Most whites are unaware of white genocide and those who are aware seem unable to come up with a practical plan of action. When the plan is presented, it will most likely not be believed and acted upon. After that, the person offered the plan will go back to the diversion of endless repetitive commentary on the process of genocide. It has been proven that the brain is more prone to dwell on negative stimulus than positive so, it makes sense that the mode of complaint will be more attractive than the mode of solution. I am curious so see how many who read this will actually take a look at the McDurmon solution and put it into action.

5. Benjamin
    Posted April 3, 2019 at 5:25 am | Permalink

Greg, post this on 4Chan and 8Chan. Those spergs will be up to it, I’m sure

• wanred
      Posted June 21, 2019 at 9:19 am | Permalink

I never associated Counter-Currents with places like that, seems like a good way to get bad press.

• Aaron
        Posted June 23, 2019 at 6:45 am | Permalink

You will get bad press from the mainstream Jewish media anyway, the chans are great.